“Great location for a delicious lunch”
Review of Mangia Qui

Mangia Qui
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangia Qui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$20 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mangia Qui offers regional Italian dishes using local ingredients as well as artisan Italian meats and cheeses.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Needing to have a business lunch without the hassles of downtown parking led us to Mangia Qui. The wait staff was friendly and professional, the lunch menu had something for every palate, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My wife had the Market plate: Grilled and marinated eggplant, roasted red peppers, smoked mozzarella, basil pesto, sautéed greens, raisins, toasted olive bread. I tasted it and it was soooo flavorful.
I had the Filet Mignon Sandwich: 4 oz grilled, grass fed filet mignon, gorgonzola, peppered bacon, crispy onions on a toasted roll with fries.
It's very large and very tasty. Lots of french fries too.
I'd gladly order either one again.
For dessert we had the molten cake. It was very tasty too, but for $9.00 considering the size, I would not order it again.
I'd rate the place and service a 9.99. If it wasn't for the overpriced dessert I would have given it a 10 for sure.
Well worth coming here. It was our first time and I'm sure we will be back to try more of their lunch menu or dinner.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Nice spot with good service and a casual ambience. Brunch was tapas appetizer, bacon wrapped dates, lobster salad. Service was good too.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Arrived for a business lunch at 11:45 and waitress and general service was prompt and helpful...lovely selection of beverages--I chose limeade with grape juice. Of course I ordered the chicken salad which they currently were out of. Although if I could wait 10 min, the chef was making it and it would be fresh....it was well worth the wait. Boring old chicken salad transformed with the addition of horse radish! I love horse radish and loved the chicken salad served on a bed of lettuce with crisp bread sticks...perfect complements to a zingy chicken salad! My lunch mate had the ahi tuni and was quite pleased. Servings were modest but it was lunch. Varied and interesting menu for something different.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Tapas were interesting and well made. This is not a place to go when you are really hungry as tapas by definition are small dishes. It is small and comfortable. It is upstairs if that is an issue. I noticed a drum set and I don't think I would enjoy a music night in such a small place. Tables are not big so 2-4 is a nice number for a group but probably not satisfying for a larger one. I recommend it and will go again. I want to try the adjacent restaurant as well

Date of visit: October 2016