“Yum!”
Review of Mangia Qui

Mangia Qui
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangia Qui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$20 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mangia Qui offers regional Italian dishes using local ingredients as well as artisan Italian meats and cheeses.
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My husband and a friend ate at Mangia Qui last night and it was perfection. We each had a caprese salad to start with and the homemade mozzarella was so wonderful. The steak special was a perfect medium rare and our friends pasta dish was awesome. The special cocktails from upstairs were very fun. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

MANGIA QUI is a very cute restaurant with a fine menu and, from my own experience, serving excellent food. The service was attentive and the location is extremely convenient if you're visiting the Capitol Building or surrounding State Government Offices (plenty of parking). Our server told us that Mangia Qui prepares meals with fresh, locally grown, farm-raised produce and meats. My crab cake salad was outstanding and my business colleague enjoyed 'Ribeye Rollitini' - shaved ribeye, grilled scallions, flour tortilla, ricotta salata cheese and parmigiano dusted fries. He said it was excellent.The restaurant is well designed with tables set far enough apart you can have a conversation without feeling you are dining with the people on the next table. I was very impressed.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Needing to have a business lunch without the hassles of downtown parking led us to Mangia Qui. The wait staff was friendly and professional, the lunch menu had something for every palate, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My wife had the Market plate: Grilled and marinated eggplant, roasted red peppers, smoked mozzarella, basil pesto, sautéed greens, raisins, toasted olive bread. I tasted it and it was soooo flavorful.
I had the Filet Mignon Sandwich: 4 oz grilled, grass fed filet mignon, gorgonzola, peppered bacon, crispy onions on a toasted roll with fries.
It's very large and very tasty. Lots of french fries too.
I'd gladly order either one again.
For dessert we had the molten cake. It was very tasty too, but for $9.00 considering the size, I would not order it again.
I'd rate the place and service a 9.99. If it wasn't for the overpriced dessert I would have given it a 10 for sure.
Well worth coming here. It was our first time and I'm sure we will be back to try more of their lunch menu or dinner.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Nice spot with good service and a casual ambience. Brunch was tapas appetizer, bacon wrapped dates, lobster salad. Service was good too.