“Consistently good food”

Ranked #62 of 557 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The food here is consistently delicious. Everything from the wings to the steaks are all done to perfection. The owner is on hand to greet you most times, which is an added bonus. He is friendly, shakes your hand and makes conversation with you. Upon leaving, he again shakes your hand and thanks you for visiting his restaurant. The servers and bartenders are some of the best in the area. Lynn, Corie, Kelly, Kasey, Dawn - they are all amazing!! Always remember what you drink, how you like your food prepared and are always nice and friendly. Definitely one of our home town favorites, if not THE favorite!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming to "The Grill" for many years, and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere and the people are friendly, kind, and fun to be around, the extended family is The Paxtang Grill! If you want to experience good everything from a family establishment come to the Grill. Everything about this place is wonderful it's a can't miss place to be anytime of the year.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This is like Cheers but with the best bar food anywhere. Everything is very well made. Yuengling beer is one of the best from Americas'oldest brewery. The crab cakes rock. The servers are the best. Nikki served us and was a pure pleasure. I use to live in this area and wish there was s place this good in my area.

1  Thank Geoffrey B
Reviewed 18 July 2016

My husband and I have never been to the Paxtang Grill, so we decided to give it a try this past weekend. We were seated right away. I ordered a grilled chicken, onion, spinach, and blue cheese flatbread, and my husband ordered the wing special. The waitress did 'warn' him that their wings were small; they were actually a perfect size! Lunch left me pleasantly full, not overstuffed. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Paxtang grill has nice fresh food that is a cut above ordinary barfood. This is a community establishment like I would imagine a neighborhood pub to be in England though I haven't had that experience. Service is quick and friendly. There are special events (trivia night for example). Crab cakes are a specialty. Prices are much better than at other area eateries. It is local, but not a place where a stranger would feel out of place. Highly recommended for a nice casual meal and a nice selection of brews and cocktails. Kids fit right in. It is fairly small and can be crowded on a Friday night, but call ahead and check. There is outside seating as well weather permitting.

1  Thank John C