“Don’t. Get Chinese Food in Harrisburg....At Least Here”
Review of New China Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Express
Ranked #371 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I ordered food from this restaurant while staying at the Hampton Inn on business. The order was due to arrive in 20-minutes, but 45-minutes later it showed up. I understand that restaurants get busy, which could be a good sign. This wasn’t! The food was very bland, the meat and seafood were tough, and the vegetables were undercooked. I will not order from this restaurant again. If you want Chinese good and you’re in this area look elsewhere.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This was a decent Chinese restaurant. You can order to go or they have tables and chairs for eating in. The food was good except the egg roll was overcooked. I liked the beef and broccoli.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Food was decent, but the delivery times was excessive. It took 1 hour and 20 minutes to get 3 meals delivered 4.5 miles away.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This is our weekly Chinese place. Everything is always hot, fresh and tastes good.
I usually stick with kung pao, other than sometimes the peppers and chickens are huge pieces and need to be cut down smaller, it is some of the best kung pao I've had.
I like their large portions with plenty of vegetables.
They are always friendly and nearly always toss in a couple of free sodas with our order.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We have a New China in Rushville Indiana where we are from and it is excellent. So we thought that we would try it our first night here. Big mistake. The employees are rude and the food had a weird grill chemical taste. We decided not to finish.