“Excellent pizza and Mexican too”
Review of Gabriels Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gabriels Pizza
Ranked #140 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Some of the best pizza and Mexican food in the area. The pizza is crispy and made fresh. The Mexican food is truly authentic.
The salsa is fresh and fiery. The beans and rice are especially tasty. Everything is made on the premises. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Try the tacos, the tortillas are fried for both the soft and hard versions, the hard ones are done a little longer. The subs and sandwiches are all on fresh made rolls. You can't go wrong at this establishment and they deliver. Try them you'll like them.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Pizza was excellent and hot upon arrival. Delivery was within 20 to 25 minutes of ordering over the phone. The motel had a detailed menu with many entrees, appetizers, etc to choose. I wish that we had this business in our hometown!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We have an office about 300 people that's about 2 miles from Gabriel. There are similar restaurants closer but we love this one the best; this is the perfect place if you're in the mood for pizza lunch, Stromboli, calzone, tacos, fried veggies...and of course, the wings! When my parents were alive I'd stop there on the way home & grab a few subs.
The food is delicious and the bread is always fresh. Very reasonable prices and the owners are always so pleasant. I've yet to find anything on the menu that was sub-par.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin my rave about how great Gabriel's is. The pizza is definitely really good, with tasty sauce and crust. We've had it a few times. My son-in-law raved about the White Pizza. My favorite menu item though, is the "Mexican Perogies," which are actually empanadas. Not just any empanadas, but fabulous, crispy, perfectly beefy filled and spiced empanadas! They come with guacamole, sour cream, some amazing sauce (I have no idea what's in it, but it is delicious!) and small sides of rice & beans. My husband had the Chicken Cheesesteak Hoagie and really enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm eager to try more of the Mexican items on their menu, but I love the empanadas/perogies so much that I may have trouble ordering anything else. Do yourself a favor get your next pizza or Mexican dish from Gabriel's! Did I mention that they deliver?

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I have ordered from them in the past. They have never disappointed. But now I have tried their Cajun wings! Wow - they are amazing crispy perfection. Also I asked them this time to make the bacon cheese fries with shredded cheese instead of cheese sauce and they did it - perfection. Love this place!