“Fine food and staff.”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #112 of 555 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 19 March 2016

It was Ok . Had a nice company, pleasant atmosphere. The burgers were ok and so was the pie. Have finished with coffee.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We weren't greeted with a smile that's for sure. She was rude, I didn't get her name. I think she may here been a manger as well. We asked her about the 50% off bfast and she said b4 2pm and she failed to explain only certain bfast plates. The waiter was not friendly. We went to pay and asked her why it's wasn't 50% off and she said it was only certain meals. I told her she should have stated that and she said she did. I said you did not but you need to explain. She was very rude! The food was not worth the money! Don't go here.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

This is a very nice restaurant with very good food at a very good price. I ordered the Seafood Sampler and it was delicious. I recommend this restaurant to anyone passing through the Harrisburg area and to those who live in that Greater Harrisburg Area.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

We ate here twice and it was good both times. The BLT was delicious. All of the food we ordered was good. The service was okay. Our server wasn't too friendly the first time. She was a little rude. But the second time our server was pretty nice. The ice cream stand outside is great. They made some awesome sundaes, the brownie sundae and the Reece's sundae are tasty. Cotton candy ice cream is good but not as good as Baskin Robbins. We would eat here again because the prices are great.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

We went to Friendly’s for dessert on May 31. Once again it was pelting rain. We drove up under the overhang. My husband looked up the weather ahead on our route to New York. I kept on trying out different bags and bag combinations. I picked out three with combinations of shoulder straps and handbags. We put as much back in the car as possible while it was not raining. It was that kind of relaxed family atmosphere while we ate our ice cream sundaes and waited for the rain to stop. Lots of other people were having get-togethers or even parties. It couldn't have been more informal if the dinner and dessert had been served in your own living room by waitresses with big smiles on their faces.