“Good Italian Food”
Review of Italian Delight

Italian Delight
Ranked #106 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We eat there very often and the service and food is always good. The dinners and salads are huge. Only complaint is there is not enough meat in the cheesesteaks and cheesesteak bolis. They only have waitress service after 4 and then you get fresh bread with marinara sauce

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I recently moved to Harrisburg from New Jersey & at my boyfriends suggestion, decided to try Italian Delight. I had visited Hburg prior on numerous visits & tried different restaurants. However, the best that I've had is Italian Delight, by far. The pizza is great pizza. Not just for Central PA standards, but really GOOD pizza overall. I'm from North Jersey, outside of New York City & like a certain type of pizza & this is it. We've had Veal/Chicken Parm which is great & today I just tried the Gnocchi Sardi which was AWESOME. We also tried the Tiramisu today & that was FANTASTIC. We've only ordered take out for now, but will definitely dine in one night. Oh they also have great pepperoni garlic knots. Everything we've had here so far has been great! I highly recommend Italian Delight for Pizza, Entrees, Apps & Desserts. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Great Pizza. They have a waitress on weekends or you can order at the counter. Pizza is great as are subs and salads. Wine & Cold Beer!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Our first choice of casual Italian restaurant was closed on Labor Day so we picked Italian Delight and were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was fairly busy, filled with couples and families and also busy with take-out orders that had been called in. Upon arriving, we were quickly given cups for tea or soft drinks from the self-serve machine (this is a BYOB restaurant) and homemade Italian bread with red sauce for dipping. The bread and sauce were delicious, giving a hint of their entrees with pasta sauce which we will definitely try in the future. We chose a side salad, a pizza special with several toppings and a cheesesteak sandwich. All were very reasonably priced and quite good. The red peppers in the salad and on the pizza were so unique and the pizza crust was thin and crispy. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Really great pizza and great service. I have used them to call and even specified a time for pick up. They are great.