“Great hibachi food”

Lin Hibachi Buffet Grill
Ranked #205 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Second time I've been to this place. Reason I keep coming back is the hibachi grill. You pick your noddles, meat and and veggies and they cook it on a hot grill right in front of you. I like it with garlic and the hot and spicy Mongolian sauce. I'll be back in town come June, and I'll be sure to stop on bye.

1  Thank heaterguy100

Reviewed 7 March 2016

We have eaten here several times when we travel through Harrisburg. When the restaurant is not horribly crowded, it's a great place to eat. Any place, no matter how good, will become overwhelmed when it cannot handle a huge crush of people, which was the case when we arrived. We left to eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Eh food was ok. The hibachi wasn't too good. No yum yum sauce. The crab stuffed shrimp were good. The steak was good. The waitress was good.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Got seated quickly. Plenty of Asian buffet items, sushi & hibachi grilled dishes to choose from. Continental cuisine dishes like pizza, fries, chicken tenders, mac & cheese for kids & non-adventurous eaters. Very busy so I think it is popular, but I found the dishes kind of bland & spiceless. I have eaten at much better Asian buffets for less cost per person. Noticed frequent Asian tour buses stop here & then it gets very crowded.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Not the best Chinese buffet white rice was cold , manly fried junk food , sushi was decent but not great hibachi was had small selection but was clean