“New favorite Chinese restaurant ”
Review of Hong Kong Ruby

Hong Kong Ruby
Ranked #198 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I have lived here for a few years and have never been here. I was pleasantly surprised! Curry chicken hit the spot. The General Tsos (made special as not spicey) was delicious. Maybe it's the little things but I was so happy to find the noodles here like I have had in China town in New York. The portion size was very large. I will be eating my left overs for a few days. This is a nice sit-down restaurant, not like the typical take-out places. Prices are extremely reasonable. Dinner for 2 was $27. We will be back with friends!

1  Thank LezJeep

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Large and generous selections. Combos are an outstanding value and the spring rolls are the best in town..

Reviewed 26 December 2015

My wife and I have made a tradition of having Christmas lunch at China Garden in Frederick Md. This year we went to Harrisburg PA to visit with my in-laws,neither of which can travel. We choose this restaurant because it was very close to their home and had some lukewarm reviews on Tripadvisor. Wow,what a letdown ! The food had no flavor> I thought maybe the sauce would rescue it, but that was blah also. Several people had recommended the Beef Chow Fun. Horrible. The eggs rolls were dry. If anyone in Harrisburg wants to taste GOOD Chinese food, come on down to Frederick and try China Garden.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

I will make this short and sweet. Best Chinese food that I have had in over a decade. Clean, well kept restaurant with large menu. All vegetables are fresh and abundant.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Service is friendly and they serve you very quickly. Food tasted good and was nicely presented. In case you're a die hard Coke person, they serve Pepsi products. It had been a while since we last ate there and quality seemed the same, only difference was that the fried rice was a lot browner and had noticeably less pork and vegetables.