“A different experience ”
Review of Marco Polo Gardens

Marco Polo Gardens
Ranked #336 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I went with 2 co workers during the week. The atmosphere is run down, the door to walk in is a side entrance with no light, but the food was quite delicious. I might return for take out. The waitress was highly attentive, but we were the only table in the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The last time I was in this place I thought they were doing laundry in their giant pots. My credit card got compromised on their POS system. The service was barely existent I wouldn't eat here again on a bet.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

This is our go to place for Chinese food. It is the best we have had in the Harrisburg area, and, for that matter, just about anywhere. Everything is made to order, and the portions are generous, and delicious! It is authentic, really good food, and very flavorful! The Pan-fried Dumplings, Shrimp Broccoli, and Happy Family are all amazing. Also, I have never been disappointed with the Schezwan Shrimp or the Mongolian Beef (if you like it hot). Plus, the owner is fantastic. They have a really thriving take-out business, but we have eaten-in a number of times as well. Well worth a stop.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Very slow service. Portions were small. This place has gone down hill. NO longer has a liquor license.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The first time we visited in 10/2013, we liked the food so much we ordered it 2x in 2 days. This visit, it was almost as good-we attributed the slight change in quality to the conversation we overheard with the sweet lady who runs the place-the family had suffered some sort of emergency that day-so perhaps the person who usually cooks was not there this time. Anyway-the family who runs this place is lovely. The lady we've spoken with during both visits is very kind, and I have to say that their lo mien is the best I've had anywhere. We'll definitely be back to eat here if we are in Harrisburg again.