“The Best Take Out and Delivery of Chinese Food in Harrisburg”
Review of Beijing 1

Beijing 1
Ranked #374 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 June 2015

The very best take out and delivery of Chinese food in Harrisburg, including Hong Kong Ruby. However not great restaurant service

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Chinese food back home is great, so we did not expect much here. We were do wrong. The food was delicious. The general tso delight was the best zip ever had. The steamed dumpling were light and incredibly tasty. The fried rice was so flavorful. I would eat here again if in the area.

1  Thank Emdad65
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Staff friendly, food served quickly. two issues during my visit: 1- one could smell bug spray in restaurant. 2 - whole grain brown rice is not available, so one gets the average white rice.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I always eat here when stay in Harrisburg! The lady knows what I like as soon as I tell her my name. By far the best Chinese I've had in Harrisburg and I've tried more than a few. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We were exhausted and ordered take out. It arrived an hour late and was so bad all we could eat was a bit of the rice. We threw it out. Really, I have never ever had food this bad in my life time.

1  Thank CecileT456