“Standard Sportsbar”

Gilligan's Bar and Grill - Houcks Road
Ranked #74 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$8 - US$48
Description: Gilligan’s offers both casual and fine dining and strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of our customers. Our menu features fresh seafood, perfectly seasoned steaks and homemade pasta dishes. Whether you’re looking to have an intimate night out in our elegant dining room or just grabbing a burger and wings, we've got you covered. Gilligan's...the place where friends meet!
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My co-worker and I ate here while on business. We wanted to try something new.
I ordered scallops with a side of spaghetti w/butter. My other side was a Caesar salad. The salad cost an additional $2. Not sure why as it wasn't anything amazing and couldn't cost the restaurant more than the baked potato that was offered as a side.
The scallops were delicious.
My co-worker ordered the Delmonico steak. It wasn't seasoned very much and was a bit tough and bland. It was covered in sautéed mushrooms but they were tasteless and cold.
The price of our meals was on the high end.
We won't return.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Nice roomy ambience! Very pleasant Server and the food was great! I had a burger that was the best I have had in a long time. My partner had a burger also and he chowed it down in no time flat! Their menu had some very nice choices. We ate in the sports bar and there were mucho TV's. Must be a fun evening place.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

A friend was visiting a few weeks ago and I was racking my brain of where to go for dinner. We were tired from Penn State Game we just got home from so we didn't want to drive far so I picked Gilligans. For those living on the west shore camp hill area- its like Theo's. The menu has all kinds of options from sandwiches, salads, pasta and seafood dishes plus steak and chicken and for sports lovers - lots of tvs to watch your favorite games. Its perfect for the couple who has the guy who wants to see the game and the girl who doesn't want wings for dinner or the sports bar feel. I've always had great service and great food.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I recently had the pleasure of having lunch at this establishment. The staff were polite and cheerful and my order arrived very quickly. I had their Golf Coast Fried Shrimp. The portions were more than enough and was very tasty. The ambience was good and their was ample parking.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Staying at the LaQuinta across the street and they recommended Gilligan's. Went for dinner around 6:30pm. Was busy, but only had to wait 10 minutes for a table. We sat in the dining room, but there is a bar area. The "bar" area was a little more lively, noisy. With families. The same menu is served in both sections. I had the Prime Rib special, Queen Cut. It was very generous. Very delicious. Asked for Medium and it was done medium. Great flavor. The baked potato was hot from the oven, not from a warming drawer. Great meal. Would recommend to others for sure and would go back myself.