“This place is awesome!”
Review of Mellow Minded Cafe

Mellow Minded Cafe
Ranked #50 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

We love this place and go regularly. The decor is so very inviting and the food is so very tasty! Not only tasty, but I feel great eating here! This is certainly because the food is fresh and made in a healthy way. They don't use prepackaged or frozen stuff... It's all made right there. The portions are just the right size and seasoned perfectly. I highly recommend the turkey avocado sandwich, which is actually very generously sized. The same with all the sandwiches. They are large. Not huge, but large. The soups are great. I've had their Mediterranean, Secret Garden, and Quinoa Arugula salad... All delicious. They have a black bean burger made with yams that is to die for. My husband as well as my sister and her husband all go crazy for the locally raised grass-fed burger. I'm not much of a burger fan, but this one is like none I've tasted before.

We've been to their Sunday brunch several times. Sometimes they have live music... And so far, they've always had free mimosas til they run out. They serve crepes and omelettes mostly, but have added a vegan salad and quinoa pancakes recently as well. Everything is so good that we normally each get something different so we can all share!

As for the smoothies... I think they are somewhat known for them. They make them with real fruit and vegetables that they cut up and blend with various healthy add ins like turmeric, ginger, greens, etc. there are many delicious smoothie combos to choose from and all are amazing! They will make them custom for you as well if you ask. They are very helpful with any allergies or sensitivities, too. I, personally, cannot tolerate cows milk or bananas or oranges and they made my peach and carrot anti inflammatory smoothie perfect and oh so good.

I really hope this place catches on. It's been needed in this area for a very long time. In fact, when you are at Mellow Minded Cafe you don't feel like you are in Harrisburg at all. It has the feel of a place you'd find in maybe Northern California.

2  Thank Foodhopper13

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

I love this place. Great food, employees, and vibe. You have to see it for yourself to truly get the full experience. Experience is very important and they hit a home run with that!

Breakfast/brunch has things that you can't find anywhere around. I love the crepes! Stop in to check it out!

2  Thank Shane H
Reviewed 6 November 2015

We have been to Mellow Minded Cafe several times and never disappointed. The Friday night special is one fantastic burger with a side of greens. The Sunday brunch is also very good and I would highly recommend it. All in all a great cafe. Try it you will like it.

2  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 3 November 2015

A co-worker mentioned Mellow Minded Cafe to me so I had to try it. I had one of their specials of the day, Mushroom Tacos with a lime aioli sauce. It was delicious!! As a typical cafe, they are a little pricey, but worth it. I'm also excited that they have grass-fed burgers there too. Will definitely go back!

2  Thank randjean
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I have become a regular at MMC! The smoothies are so filled with goodness that I feel energized after having one. I have tried various items on the menu and I am a big fan of the turkey sandwich, the grass fed burger and the salmon and salad dish. The ingredients are the best and from local sources. So happy to have this in Linglestown!!!

2  Thank KathleenS8302014