“Second visit- much better this time”
Review of Crave Restaurant

Crave Restaurant
Ranked #225 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had been here before and were not impressed. But my brother made Easter dinner reservations so we went. Ordered off the menu because we did not want the buffet. Food seemed well prepared and was tasty. Service was hectic but ok considering the crowd.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We have been to this place for breakfast (great menu), lunch and dinner. We have also reserved the back area for a friends gathering that we had catered. Food is excellent and service was too. BYOB which is a nice feature.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten at Crave on several occasions. Each time we were well pleased with the menu and the quality of the food and the friendly service. The place is seldom crowded. Possibly due to the road construction nearby. Well worth the effort it takes to get there.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Disappointed in quality of food and service. Had Greek salad and it was all lettuce. Where are the grape leaves?Coffee cold. Lacked atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband & I went to Crave for brunch after church. We had dined in previously 2 times. On this occasion; I noticed the woman that never smiled that paced around the dining room was no where in sight. However; there was this stoned face older gentleman sitting at the host station. He did not greet us but the lady standing beside him did. I ordered the waffle steak & eggs. My husband ordered the Texas burger. The dining area was not full. However it took an usual long time to get our meal. About 15 mins after we got home I felt ill. I had this stomach thingy going on. Something I ate was bad. Not sure if it was the breakfast steak r the waffle batter or the eggs. Something had me laid up for the remainder of the day. My husband was ok but I was sick from my food.