“try it”

Los Tacos Locos
Ranked #32 of 62 Restaurants in Hatboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Just ate here for first time what a surprise.my friend had veggie enchiladas.I had chicken fajitas.both were outstanding.also had their pico de gallo and chips.was very good

Reviewed 24 September 2015

My wife and I had a meal there when we received a discount coupon. Place was dingy, service was poor, portions were barely adequate, food was tasty, and prices appeared average. With several Mexican restaurants nearby we were not impressed. I did return, however ,and had the best "Huevos Rancheros" I've ever had. Food was reasonably priced and tasty, portions were good and service - that day was okay.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I went here this year with my husband for Cinco de Mayo and was greatly disappointed. I understand Cinco de Mayo is an Americanized "holiday" however the restaurant was not prepared for the amount of people who go out on this day. My husband and I were seated right away, however, the restaurant was greatly understaffed so it took us about an hour to get our food. As we were sitting there, they closed the restaurant to people trying to come due to the fact that they were running out of food. This was at about 7:00pm. Many Mexican restaurants that I have been to give you complimentary chips and salsa, which they do not do here. They did give complimentary margaritas that day. We ordered chips and salsa, and I was not that impressed with the salsa. My husband's food came out first, which we started to share because we were both so hungry and we both were not very impressed with the taste, not much seasoning. When we finished that plate, my food finally came out. I ordered enchiladas which were stone cold, it felt like they poured the sauce right from the fridge and never heated it. We sent it back and decided to leave, which I never have left a restaurant before, but we both were fed up after being there for a hour and a half. We ended up going to another Mexican restaurant 5 minutes away and got our usual favorites there. They did take off the food we did not eat and apologized. There were many people trying to come in and eat, many seemed like regulars. I'm hesitant to return.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Last night we went out for dinner and came across this Mexican restaurant we had not seen before. Since we didn't have any particular place to go we thought we'd try this and glad we did. We started with a complementary margueritta, they have no liquor license and not sure about BYOB. We then had the main course, I had the stuffed poblano pepper,awesome and my wife had the fajita with beef and shrimp which she raved about. We also had a couple tacos which didn't disappoint. Deserts were amazing. Prices were very reasonable, wait staff were friendly & competent.

1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Stay away. You ask for ice water, they bring you a glass with ice and a bottle of water then charge you. They do the same with chips and guacamole. We didn't order it, they put it on the table and charged us. Is that even legal? Oh, btw, FOOD SUCKED!

Been to Los Tacos Locos? Share your experiences!