“The best ”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Havertown
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Krispy Kreme has the best doughnuts. My favorites are the warm glaze and chocolate frosted. Staff is pleasant, but line moves a little slow.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

As always, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts never let us down. The store was very clean and the staff super friendly. If you have not tried a Krispy Kreme, please do.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Drove over 100 miles to get to the nearest Krispy Kreme. This is a small shop in a strip mall, but the "Hot Donut " sign was ON and we were excited upon arrival. We were only customers and we ordered a dozen hot off the belt. Manager told associate to get a hot dozen for us. She seemed clueless and almost allowed half of the dozen to fall off the end of the belt. Then she sold the box to someone who had come in behind us. Oh well, we'll get the next dozen. No, she totally forgot about us and sold the next dozen to another arrival! We finally questioned her, and she stared at us and said she was "new". Finally after about 30 minutes, we received our order and were out the door. The donuts were as delicious as ever, BUT some training or management changes seem in order to improve customer service. Some customers may have just given up and walked out.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Just baked I want to eat a dozen, but limit myself to two. First time for my wife, she thought it was foolish that I would buy a dozen of such ordinary doughnuts when they have some more special items. Now she knows why.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

My first time at a Krispy Kreme mention this to Raheesha and she fired up the glaze and oven. "She said "first time then you definitely need to try a warm donut!"

It was very nice, but to me a fresh donut is a fresh donut, so I'm giving it a 5 rating because of the superior service and Raheesha's personality.

Made me wish we had one in Maine, every Dunkin Donuts we have is slow and the employees wish they were else where.

Date of visit: February 2017