Settlers Inn(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$176
Lukan's Farm Resort(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
Ledges Hotel(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$758
US$74
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
US$100
Travelocity
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$105
The Gravity Inn Motel(Waymart)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewschop housefamily runbeds were comfortableget awaylakedecksummerwedding
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Motel is right across the street from Lake Wallenpaupack. Room balconies have a nice view of the lake. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Motel has a steak restaurant next door. Motel and rooms need a face lift. Has potential of being an outstanding property with some work. Good value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Room was comfortable enough but very tired and in serious need of updating. The website shows a nice, modern hotel overlooking the lake and that's exactly what you see when you arrive, then go around the back to park and go into your room and all the nice and modern part goes out the window. Comfortable enough for one night but there are other places much nicer in the same price range.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Full disclosure: Nothing was actually stolen from our room. Ok, well, housekeeping took a facecloth we had brought from home which was in a plastic bag (so if you find one with a The BIG One tag from Kohls...that's ours) but security is definitely an issue here. I'll get to that in a second.
We stayed here for a family event in May 2017. It is in a beautiful location right across from the lake and is family-run. While moderately priced for the area, this motel needs some serious updates and repairs. Our room had broken and missing tiles in the bathroom floor, cracks in the sink and you could feel every spring in the mattresses. The refrigerator and microwave were balancing on a block of wood that would tip if you brushed against it.
The condition of the room was not my biggest concern, however. There is a large "front porch" that runs the entire length of the motel but does not have dividers between each room. You can walk from one end of the motel to the other and each room has a slider that goes out onto the porch. (I imagine this would be nice if you were traveling with a large group.) Here's where it's not nice: While we were out at our event, housekeeping cleaned our room and left the slider COMPLETELY wide open--not just unlocked...open. Thankfully, we had taken the three iPads and two laptops my kids brought on the trip and placed them in the trunk of our car before we left. Anyone who had access to the motel could have easily walked into our room at any time. Fortunately, nothing was missing when we returned, but our room wreaked of cigarette smoke because people are allowed to smoke out on the deck.
In addition to leaving the door open, the housekeeper took our personal facecloth (which, as I said, was in a bag but not a big deal) AND only left us two towels for four people. When I went to complain about the door being left open and the towel situation, the owner (who, in his defense, seems like a VERY nice person) was getting an earful from a couple who were complaining that they made a reservation online but had no reservation number or email to prove their claim. He was being so diplomatic and nice to two fairly rude people that I just left and we re-used the towels we had. I couldn't add to his misery. He seemed like way to nice of a guy.
If I have to travel to this area again, I will probably look around for another motel. There's a huge disparity between motels near the lake; they are either budget motels like this one or $600+/night resorts. Maybe if they renovate and speak to their housekeeping staff about the importance of closing doors.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Visited with my girlfriend in May 2017 and we enjoyed a basic yet comfortable stay with an amazing view from the room. I would definitely consider staying here again in the future. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We were kind of disappointed with our room. If you look at their website they will sell you the idea of 'Lake view' rooms. Well, let me tell you that you will only see the highway, lots of trees and maybe a little bit of water!
It took us about 20 minutes to get our room because they don't use computers and it looks like they keep track of the rooms (check in and out) using a notebook. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of keeping the business in the family but they definitely need some updates.
We got a room on the second floor, the stairs were dirty and there were lots of spider webs all over the place.
The room was very dark with the original decor from the 1970s ... green wall paper and orange carpet (dirty). The beds were too small and uncomfortable. The room also had a funky smell (probably from the old carpet).
The motel was at a walking distance (1-2 mins)from Muggs where you can go for breakfast or Gresham's Chop House (recommended).
The price was quite expensive considering the condition of the room. Think twice before booking a room here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family