“Great little local restaurant”
Review of Fluff's Deli & Sandwich Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fluff's Deli & Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Went for lunch with my girlfriend. We split a PhillyCheese steak sandwich. Excellent food, and large portions.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family bought a second home in Hawley about 6 years ago. We come up a few days/weekends each month. Fluffs is the best! Their breakfast is fantastic. The restaurant has great and dedicated employees who aren't afraid to talk with you and treat you like family! We cannot wait to be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you want a simple home-cooked meal with low-key atmosphere, this is the place for you. We like to go here for lunch. Fluff has many specials and we've been happy with everything we've had there. It's one of the few places around I can get a simple liverwurst sandwich!!! You can't beat the prices!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I saw that fish and chips was offered as a special, and it came out with a nice piece of fish, good size, battered and fried to perfection with some excellent fries and homemade coleslaw. Very attentive waitress and everyone was happy with the meal. Extremely affordable and a Lenten favorite. I learned that again Fluff will do her corned beef and cabbage and I look forward to coming back for what is indeed the best corned beef I have ever had any where.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Fill your belly at Fluffs deli, is what it states outside and i have to admit everytime ive headed in there my belly has been filled! It is what it is in that it serves up great lunches and even greater portion sizes! The food is always nice and the service always perfect, its a simple enough concept in that they do the basics and they do them well, expect much more then sure you might be disapointed but go in there wanting a great deli classic then you cant go wrong with Fluffs. I always look forward to going there when ever i'm in the states.