“Jusilla - the Front Desk Agent is a Superstar ”

Residence Inn Hazleton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Our family travels a lot and we have stayed at different hotel brands. This is the first time me we stayed at a Residence Inn by Marriott. The hotel is clean and in a good location with a gas station, Sonic Drive-in and other stores across the street and a walking/jogging trail around the hotel.

But what made this hotel a great place to stay, is Jusilla. She is just amazing and genuinely cares about the guests. I initially thought she's the Manager on Duty as I see her all over the hotel. She's at the breakfast area helping out, cleaning tables. I called the front desk one morning asking for towels and a cot and was told that it would be delivered immediately. After 20 minutes of waiting, I called back to follow-up, this time, it was Jusilla who answered the phone. In less than 5 minutes, there she was delivering the cot to our room and apologizing about the delay. Then came back immediately to bring the towels too. Thank you Jusilla for your wonderful service. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SuzP1708
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Hazleton

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I really enjoyed my experience at this hotel. The building was quite new and had a very inviting lobby/breakfast area. My room was quit large despite being a studio. The hotel is near a busy road, but it was far enough away that I didn't hear any traffic noise. The breakfast spread was quite adequate, and the workout room was very clean and well stocked with water and towels. The only negatives I have were with the cleanliness of my room. The toilet clearly had pee water in it and hadn't been flushed. In addition there was a used bowl in my sink. I don't mind those issues but it did make me wonder what else hadn't been cleaned in my room. I still think this is a nice hotel and offered good value.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Very friendly, helpful staff. Great community areas, pool, and courtyard, which made it easy to catch up with friends in the area. Rooms were spacious and well-kept. Would highly recommend if staying in the Hazleton area.

3  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The Residence in Hazleton may be the best find you can get in the area. The amenities are worth the price, the location is also worth the price, and the staff are very accommodating to your needs. Having to stay in this hotel for 2 weeks was a blessing for sure and I'd recommend it to any person needing a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper levels and towards the far side to avoid the noise of the fire pit and tennis cou...
4  Thank mmusica93
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The rooms were large, comfortable, and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The fire pit, tennis courts, pool, and jacuzzi are really a nice touch - my group relaxed outside on many of our free evenings. Had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend!

3  Thank nes524
Residence_Hazleton, Manager at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at the Residence Inn! I am very happy to hear that you and your group had a relaxing stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy the amenities we offer at the Residence Inn.

We hope to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
4.6 km away
4.7 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in West Hazleton

Been to Residence Inn Hazleton? Share your experiences!