“Great new restaurant”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Went to a restaurant in Hellertown for the first time. the food was excellent and the service great.We went for lunch and were immediately seated. the dining room was small but comfortable. I think they may have more seating in another room if they get busy. I did not care for the higher chairs at some of the tables but they did give it a pub feel and there was adequate comfortable seating. I had the grilled chicken on flatbread it had fresh mozzarella and caramelized onions A nice side salad also was on the plate. All of the plate was fresh and delicious. The prices are about what you would pay for any place with food this excellent. Might be on the high side if you are a McDonald's fan. I found it very fair and will go back again.

1  Thank patriciae37

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My family enjoyed fish and chips, pasta and sausage with mashed potatoes. We had appetizers of cabbage rolls and chips and dips. The chips came with three dips. The fish was very good and the fries were excellent. The chips on the appetizer was homemade chips. Two appetizers, two kids meals and four adult meals with non alcoholic drinks were $100.00 not including tip. Service was good.

Plenty of parking in their lot.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had the Cobb salad and not only was it great, it was huge. Try as I might, I could not finish it. The beer selections were extensive, including a great Scottish ale.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Decent pub grub with a nice chicken oscar. We were first seated in some giant oversized chairs at a high top table that came up about 3 inches short of our neck. When we sat at bar we waited 10 minutes before bartender, who was chatting with other servers, came over to take our order. Decent place that had good community ties with local fund raisers. Could do better on attentive service however.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This Scottish - Irish themed pub is a great place to dine when you want something you won't find everywhere. A group of us dinned during the local restaurant week and they were running specials on their Scottish dinners. I had one of the best shepherd's pies ever while the others had a really good fish and chips and delicious meat pies. The dinners were topped off with a very nice sticky pudding (AKA Cake). Also included in this special was a choice of potato leek soup our a tossed salad.