“Huge portions, nice place”
Review of Bella's Ristorante

Bella's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Hellertown
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bella's Ristorante is a locally family owned and operated Italian restaurant located in the heart of Hellertown, Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves in serving traditional Italian entrees incorporating many generations of family recipes. Bella's has a cozy, warm and rustic atmosphere where friendly and professional waitstaff eagerly await to serve your next meal. We also offer seasonal outdoor seating creekside. In addition to street parking, Bella's has parking available behind the main building and in the adjacent church lot. Please come join us at Bella's and enjoy the comforts of a home cooked meal away from home.
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We have eaten here a few times throughout the years and find it to be quite consistent. The staff is always friendly and happy to make suggestions. Its a fun place to go with a group as they can accommodate. The appetizer to share is huge with calamari, cheese sticks, etc, They have a large menu and the best part you can bring your own wine! The pasta dishes are good and very filling as with any dish you get a lot of food on your plate. The sauce leans a little to the sweet side but it is good. We have always enjoyed a meal here and find it to be a good value .

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We love Bella's. Best Chicken Marsala. You can bring your own alcohol. Great menu selection. The also have a cafe. You can sit outside by the creek. The restaurant is family owned and they make you feel like you are part of their family.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried to go to here last weekend but their AC was broken and it was 90 degrees inside so we left. We tried delivery from there last night and when I first called the person answering the phone asked me to hold, set the phone down and after five mins of listening to her chatting with other workers I hung up because she forgot about the call. I called back with no apology and ordered our food. The chicken piccata was disgusting. The meat was dry and both of us were sick after it. Bad service, gross food. Never again.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Wow - what a fantastic evening my friends and I just had at Bella's. Not only was the food unbelievable, the team of servers was fantastic. Bella's made my friend's birthday party unforgettable. We loved the BYO and our server took care of chilling and opening all of our bottles. The kitchen team took extra care to make sure my whole meal was dairy free. The balsamic calamari was out of this world, I've never had anything like it. The portions were HUGE and I have a whole meal of great left overs for tomorrow. I can't wait to return and I will definitely be telling my friends and coworkers how wonderful Bella's is!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I visited this restaurant during SV restaurant week. And what a great choice. The Lehigh Valley has a lot of good Italian restaurants, but this one is not to be missed. The service was excellent. I have the Gnocchi Sophia, the portion was huge, so I had it for lunch the next day. It was excellent. If you like Italian chicken dishes, eggplant, or veal this is the place to go. I highly recommend it.