“Calling all chocolate lovers!”
Review of Dolce Patisserie

Dolce Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hellertown
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Found this place after eating at DiMaio's restaurant. They have AMAZING tasting truffles. The owner is so nice and definitely takes pride in his work. These truffles would make nice gifts. We all loved the cake batter truffles.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

specialty shop. Tried the macaroons, less pricey than NYC's Bochon, my favorite place for macaroons. Sufficient to curve the craving.

I will try the other beautiful offerings as time permits.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This is the best place for chocolate and unusual treats. They had such a GREAT selection and ALL the pieces I purchased were so FABULOUS!! I wished I had bought more. My favorite part...the visual! A little pricey but you will not be disappointed. Worth every dime. Thanks for the party in my mouth!!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Delicious chocolates and desserts that stay in your memory. These desserts are beautiful works of art that melt in your mouth. We buy these for special occasions and for gifts that are very well received.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The chocolates from Dolce Patisserie are outstanding! They are of the melt-in-your-mouth variety. I buy them for special occasions and always make sure I buy an extra one or two for myself. Beautifully presented in small gift boxes, they never fail to delight the recipients. One day I plan to try one of the gorgeous cakes, as well.