Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
FindHotelUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
ZenHotels.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

First, let me say, I am a picky girl with high expectations! Arrived at hotel, was able to check in a little early to enjoy the max amount of time at Hershey Park. Hotel was well appointed, clean, no funky smells, just wonderful. Shower worked well, air conditioner was NOT loud, had a fridge and microwave. Bed was comfy too! Overall, great stay and would definitely stay again. Safety was not a concern, at all.

Room tip: We stayed on the second floor.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mommydobson0629
Reviewed 1 December 2020

The parking lot was absolutely horrible! I understand there is construction going on, but they could have a better plan in place for customers who are paying to stay here. Upon entering the door, there was a horrible smell. The rooms are small definitely not the ones pictured online. The beds definitely need replaced. The sink for the bathroom had no hot water. The tub was decent and the water was very hot. The building is in need of repair. I booked this hotel from reading things were getting fixed up, they are not. There was also some kind of random noise of something loud in the area, like every 30 minutes or so. Next time I will pay up on another hotel. Sorry to the owner!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Good price but the place is under construction and it's hard to find the office at night. Need better signage and lighting. Room was clean and comfy. My husband got food poisoning suddenly (unrelated to the hotel) and we needed extra time in the morning to get out. They only gave us a half hour extra.

Date of stay: December 2019
Rupal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear jennifermB1022MK,

We would like to extend our apologies for the construction noise. We are in the process of bringing our guests and travelers a brand new property. We are excited about the changes being made! We do hope your husband is feeling better and due to occupancy we could not give much more of a later check out.

Reviewed 25 October 2019

We booked later than we wanted and we weren't sure what to expect. Yes, there was construction going on and no pool but that didn't matter. The room was clean and the drive to Hershey Park isn't long, the location is great. We would like to see how it looks after the work is done, I think the owners are trying to make it a great place to stay

Date of stay: August 2019
Rupal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Dear MaryAnn A

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! Yes we are under some construction as we bring our guest a brand new property and product. We are excited about our progress and we do hope you come visit us again! We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location to Hershey Park. We hope you enjoyed your time in Hershey!

Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Would have been OK, if not for the fact my wife had her back and arm bitten by bed bugs. I called who I believe to be the owner and she didn't want to hear about it. I could overlook the construction and the difficult way to exit the parking lot. But not bed bugs.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rupal P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Dear snwbrd18,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have had during your stay. I am taking care of your issue and you will be notified once it is done. Please accept my personal apologies.