2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$119
View deal
PricelineUS$119
TRU by HiltonUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
Lol.travelUS$131
All reviews foosball tables hand soap lavazza coffee breakfast offers nice walk in shower keyless entry no dressers complimentary breakfast college dorm bagged breakfast quiet location breakfast was amazing coffee station large tv residential neighborhood fun hotel modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

We stayed here for 1 night with family for a visit to Hersheypark. It was a little off of the beaten path, but not difficult to find. When we walked into the lobby at about 5pm, it was extremely noisy. There was the check-in counter straight ahead, and behind it was a play area with foosball tables. The person checking us in (who was wonderfully nice!) could barely hear us and we could barely hear her over the noise of the kids playing and the parents talking. There were some tables with fabric covered booths along the right wall, and I noticed right away that the booth seating was filthy.
Our room was clean enough, I noticed that the counter tops were wiped down with something, but not extremely well, you could see the streaks of where everything was actually wiped down. There are no dresser drawers or any storage, which is fine for us, but if you like to unpack, there is no place to put your clothes.
You could tell that the bathroom had been "wiped down" but not extremely well, the corners of the floors had dirt in them and the shower had someone else's body hair on the floor.
The beds were extremely comfortable and the pillows were super soft.
The breakfast was amazing! So many options, and everything was delicious. Plenty of fresh fruit, bagels, machines that made pancakes on request, cereal, yogurt, eggs, sausage...it was delicious.
There were disposable plastic gloves on each counter, with signs that said you must wear gloves when choosing your food. I noticed that most people bypassed the gloves, but a staff member came over and kindly told them that they needed to put gloves on and everyone that they spoke to complied. I was very happy to about that.
Overall, the stay was "good enough" but I would expect better with Hilton.
(for dinner, I recommend The Mill in Hershey, it was such a nice restaurant!)

Date of stay: October 2021
James Parker, Sales at Tru by Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Dear chaznron,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave feedback regarding your stay. Cleanliness and guest satisfaction are our #1 priority and I am so sorry it seems that we have missed the mark on your stay. Our housekeeping team typically receives very positive feedback from our guests as you may see from other reviews of our hotel. We truly would love the opportunity to make this right for you in hopes that we may earn your trust to stay with us again on your next visit to Hershey. If you haven't done already, please reach out to the hotel and ask for Caroline, the General Manager, as we like to talk further about your stay.

Reviewed 7 November 2021

The staff was amazing . Everything was clean and well keep up. Breakfast was include and good . The only thing was the pool area was a little cold . But other then that a great hotel with really thoughtful staff.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Stephanie Sager, Sales at Tru by Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Dear candlenute,

Thank you for your 5* review! I apologize that our pool was a little on the cooler side and will pass this onto our engineering department right away. Although I am so happy to hear that our staff was amazing and cleanliness was up to par! Cleanliness and guest satisfaction are our #1 priority and your feedback goes a long way in ensuring we can enhance the experience of all of our guests at the hotel.

Hope you think of us the next time you visit Hershey PA!

Reviewed 5 November 2021

This hotel was second to none. Ever spend a night as the queen’s personal guest in Buckingham Palace? Well don’t bother if you can book the Tru at Hershey instead. From the front door, to the elevator, to the pillow I laid my sweet sweet head on to slumber, everything was divine.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello cmh6053,

WOW! What an amazing review. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our property. I am so glad you were pleased with your experience and I will be passing this review on to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you again soon on your next stay in Hershey, PA.

Reviewed 4 November 2021

I absolutely loved my stay! The room was clean, the employees were friendly, and the whole hotel just felt welcoming. I didn’t need to ask for anything- it was all taken care of for me!

The location was PERFECT! I had an event at the Hershey Lodge and couldn’t get a room- but this was honestly a better experience than staying in their property!

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel and cannot wait for another event to be able to stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mobile74409987,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback! I love that you found a 'home away from home' with us here at the Tru by Hilton in Hershey. Thank you again for your wonderful review and I will be sure to pass on all the great comments to our staff!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Hershey!

Reviewed 2 November 2021

My family booked a cabin at the Hershey Campsite for 2 nights and upon arriving late Friday night, we realized it was the wrong cabin type (no plumbing!)...very frustrating after a 3+ hour drive in steady rain. My husband found Tru on Hotel Tonight and I’m so glad he did! For just $25 more/nt, we had super comfortable beds, complimentary breakfast, and coffee available 24/7. Our room was spotless and had a nice walk in shower. We were on the 3rd floor with quick access to the lobby and gym. Our girls played with other children during the breakfast hours of 7-10 so my husband and I could enjoy our coffee...HOT! ;) If you’re considering this hotel, it’s perfectly convenient to all the attractions, 5 minutes in any direction. Thank you Tru for making our experience enjoyable and memorable!

Dear Jaclyn C,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave feedback regarding your stay and I'm glad we could turn your frustrating day around! Cleanliness and guest satisfaction are our #1 priority and I am happy we delivered! We truly hope you will be back with us on your next visit to Hershey!