Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$119
SpringHill SuitesUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
All reviews car museum pull out couch nice hotel indoor pool yogurt breakfast selection hot tub free breakfast is nice stay stayed one night sink desk park kids mile microwave attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Stayed here for Christmas with my wife and 10 year old because it was close to Hershey Park and Candy Lane. Springhill Suites are generally really good hotels. Unfortunately this hotel didn't meet what I was expecting. Due to Covid the pool was closed, no morning buffet for breakfast, and nothing really worth staying here other than its proximity to the park, about 1 mile but not walking distance. The hotel was clean and I used mobile checkin/checkout and never actually spoke with staff. A mini fridge, microwave and sink in the room. We brought our own food and stopped at the Giant Supermarket a mile away for other snacks.
The room was small, the bed was not comfortable nor were the pillows. I felt like I was in a ditch because the mattress was sunk in from usage. Small bathroom with no fan.
The price was about $110 a night so the rate was good and distance but other than that I'm just disappointed. There were only about 3 rooms booked probably cause of Covid and the down season as well.
Prob won't stay here if I'm returning mainly because the bed was not comfortable and the room was not Springhill Suites Quality.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Russell L
Farryn Brown, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Dear Russell L,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Hershey Near the Park for your stay in Hershey, We apologize your stay did not meet your/our expectations. Due to the pandemic, we have had to make some Operational adjustments that we hope can return to normal soon. We appreciate your honest feedback and please join us again whenever your travels bring you back to Hershey!

At your service,

Farryn Brown

Reviewed 7 December 2020

My daughter and I stayed here as a less expensive alternative to the Hershey Hotels. The location is good and the staff is great. I had a good night's sleep. The room was large and clean. My only complaint was the shower -- it was more like a spritz. I'd give them 5 circles if they fixed the shower. Though free breakfast is included in your stay, due to COVID, the hot food buffet was not offered. Bummer.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Ceelie

Dear Ceelie,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay despite the issues you encountered with the shower. Thank you for your valued feedback and please visit us again soon!

Farryn Brown

Reviewed 13 September 2020

Room was clean, amenities were as expected. Attention to detail could be better in terms of upkeep. Noisy bed, toilet not loudly hitting tile when walking in bathroom, hallway wallpaper coming off walls. Staff super friendly. Location perfect for attractions but nothing within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed 15 August 2020

We had a great stay- very accommodating staff- especially the day shift. Pool was open and had social distancing rules guests had to regulate. It’s really close to Hershey park. They had cereal, muffins, oatmeal for breakfast. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Xinva1234
Reviewed 21 January 2020

I always try to stay at Marriot properties because of status with points. Wow was I overcharged and under serviced. I would say in NY, Singapore, I would expect to pay $400 a night, not here and not for what I received. The hotel was okay, but the supposed breakfast, wow what an overstatement.

Date of stay: October 2019