Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$129
SpringHill SuitesUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
TripadvisorUS$129
FindHotel
All reviews car museum pull out couch nice hotel indoor pool yogurt breakfast selection hot tub free breakfast is nice stay stayed one night park kids sink desk mile microwave attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021

We arrived a little early and our room was not ready so we visited Troeg's Beer Sampling Barn and went to the Soda Jerk Diner for Lunch. When I called to check, the Front Desk Clerk was very nice in taking time to check and she informed me that our room was ready. The Room was huge, clean and very comfortable. It was located near the elevator which was good for me as I have limited mobility. We were very satisfied with all the amenities - Pool, Gym, Breakfast, etc. Being so close to Hershey made it so convenient to pick up kids after their full day at the Park!

Reviewed 25 June 2021

We booked this hotel roughly a month in advance. My and 2 other families for a weekend at Hersey Park. 1st they total lost one families reservation so a week later the family realizes they did get confirmation they call “all fixed” week later we all get bumped from hotel! Show up today to find out hotel is 35 minutes farther away! What did they offer A $20 GAS CARD! Let’s do the math 35 minutes to 35 minutes back x2 days hr 10 minutes lost each day DONT add up! Book else where they don’t deserve your business!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2021

We received an email today stating our CONFIRMED reservation was moved from Springhill to a hotel in Harrisburg, PA. 30 min past Hershey Park!!! We booked over a month ago.
Definitely reconsider staying here. You may never make it! Our stay went from 5 min away from Hershey Park to 30 min away from Hershey Park. Very disappointing Springhill Suites!!!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else. Hopefully they wont change your reservation!!!
Reviewed 14 April 2021

We stayed 2 nights to enjoy a family visit to Hershey. Room was clean and spacious and the pull out was HUGE for the kid. Staff were wonderful. We were happy the pool was open and the fitness center next door had good variety for a small hotel. Breakfast was understandably limited due to COVID, but there were several options. Precautions were clear and everyone seemed cognizant and careful. The location can’t be beat - super close to Hershey and a car museum just up the hill. If we ever are back in the area I would stay here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nicholebowers
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Stayed here for Christmas with my wife and 10 year old because it was close to Hershey Park and Candy Lane. Springhill Suites are generally really good hotels. Unfortunately this hotel didn't meet what I was expecting. Due to Covid the pool was closed, no morning buffet for breakfast, and nothing really worth staying here other than its proximity to the park, about 1 mile but not walking distance. The hotel was clean and I used mobile checkin/checkout and never actually spoke with staff. A mini fridge, microwave and sink in the room. We brought our own food and stopped at the Giant Supermarket a mile away for other snacks.
The room was small, the bed was not comfortable nor were the pillows. I felt like I was in a ditch because the mattress was sunk in from usage. Small bathroom with no fan.
The price was about $110 a night so the rate was good and distance but other than that I'm just disappointed. There were only about 3 rooms booked probably cause of Covid and the down season as well.
Prob won't stay here if I'm returning mainly because the bed was not comfortable and the room was not Springhill Suites Quality.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Russell L
Farryn Brown, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Dear Russell L,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Hershey Near the Park for your stay in Hershey, We apologize your stay did not meet your/our expectations. Due to the pandemic, we have had to make some Operational adjustments that we hope can return to normal soon. We appreciate your honest feedback and please join us again whenever your travels bring you back to Hershey!

At your service,