4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
View deal
Booking.comUS$118
Fairfield InnUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
TravelocityUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
All reviews front desk hershey park the breakfast area yogurt would highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again beds were comfortable kids queen pullout inns harrisburg proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

Hotel was very clean inside and out. Right across from a small local post office. Checked in and was greeted by a desk clerk who was very personable and helpful in finding a restaurant close by for us. The room was clean and updated. Felt very safe inside and outside. In the morning we went to the breakfast buffet and it was all fresh cooked items and fresh fruit. There were two ladies that worked the area cleaning and filling up items and they were very pleasant. Seemed like every guest that came into the breakfast area was greeted by these two ladies who seemed to have known each guest from past visits.. They asked about family members and trips they have made since last being there at the hotel. Seemed like all the guests were repeat customers. It was like listening to family talk to each other. Very nice feeling of being home sort of. I would definitely come back to this hotel if I was in the area again. If only every hotel and staff were this nice and attentive that I have stayed at. (DREAMS) Great place.....

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
James Parker, Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Dear pjkoala,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your amazing review on your Fairfield experience! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. A lot has changed since COVID and breakfast is one of them. We are doing our best to give our guests the best options we can give while still abiding by the guidelines set in place. Please think of us next time you come to Hershey as we would love to have you back!

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed 1 night with family of 4 while visiting Hersheypark. Check in was super easy and fast by a very friendly employee, room was clean and spacious, beds were comfortable, shower was EXCELLENT (my son : "its like standing under a waterfall!!"), Loved the Paul Mitchell Tea tree toiletries, plenty of towels, included hot breakfast was decent (warmed frozen breakfast sandwiches and packaged baked goods) and convenient, proximity to Hershey park is great. No complaints !

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank LaurenDell
Stephanie Sager, Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear LaurenDell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your amazing review on your Fairfield experience! I am pleased to hear that the family enjoyed it as well and that everything was quick and efficient. A lot has changed since COVID and breakfast is one of them. We are doing our best to give our guests the best options we can give while still abiding by the guidelines set in place. Breakfast sandwiches are better than the bagged breakfast we once had during COVID and slowly we are able to give more and move one step closer to normalcy. Please think of us next time you come to Hershey- Breakfast is on us :)

Reviewed 21 July 2021

I am so happy that we chose this hotel while we were attending a wedding in Hershey. Simply put, the service is AMAZING, the rooms are CLEAN and the entire experience was awesome. When we checked-in we were greeted by 2 young ladies that were so friendly. One just started a couple of months ago and the other has been there for a while. I am so sorry I don't recall their names. When we went to the room we were so pleased to see how clean it was. The housekeeping staff always said "hello" with big smiles and the breakfast ladies were top notch. We were first looking to stay at a higher priced resort but I am so happy that we chose Fairfield. Everything you would want....Free parking, easy access and great location. I am a GM of a hotel and I am very picky and I must say that the management here is doing a great job!

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank Boynton14

Dear Boynton14,

Thank you so much for your 5* review! I am so glad we exceeded your standards. And as a GM, you know how difficult that may be sometimes. It is wonderful to hear how amazing our staff is and will be passing this information along to them. Please make sure to think of us on your next Hershey visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel was nice overall. Clean, and suite rooms were ideal with 2 TVs and separate from beds. I stayed coming and going from somewhere else. Front desk attendants were all very nice. I left an item and they found it, tried to call me and when I realized they had put it away for me. I was so thankful for that. Unfortunately noise level both times was outrageous. I have kids and I understand but after say midnight it’s just unacceptable. I called the front desk and that honestly must have upset the people above us because it got worse until about 2 am. First stay was on the 1st floor and second was on the 4th floor. We had two rooms and my parents were with us. They really didn’t get any sleep at all. I also found it strange the market pantry had no juice at all for purchase. I had to leave the hotel to get my diabetic parents juice. The breakfast may have been nice but by the time I went both times the options were limited. I feel like they had a daily limit items after that you were just out of luck. I stayed at a Home2suites and they made you fill out a form and pick up the bags. That maybe a better option as it seemed unattended kids are just running back and forth asking for excessive amounts of different things. Or stock more of popular things. Unfortunately my family did not get to enjoy the breakfasts either time. The first stay we had a list to see what they had to choose from and it was mostly out of the items the second time no list and the attendant was frazzled and kept saying “out of that”. I gave 4 stars because it was clean, room was big and they saved my bag for me.

Room tip: Parking was free but lot was full
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank OhioAvidTraveler1

OhioAvidTraveler1,

Thank you for your review and thank you so much for choosing our property during your visit to Hershey. It is great to know that our cleanliness is up to standard. I completely understand why you are upset at the noise level and breakfast operations. We would love to speak with you more about this and look forward to making it right for you! Please call the hotel and speak with Becca Hoch. She would love talk to you in hopes that we can earn your trust for a future stay at our property.

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

This hotel was in a good location by the Hershey attractions. It seemed newer. The staff were all very friendly. We were in our second week of our road trip, so I washed some clothes here. There are 2 washers and dryers which are$4 a load. The front desk had change. Breakfast was a nice bagged breakfast where you can pick what you want from a list. There is also free coffee. All bags have a water bottle inside. We did not use the pool, but it was smallish and crowded. Our only downside was we left a blanket on the bed when we checked out. We remembered on the way and were back within the hour. They had already cleaned our room, and they said it probably went to the laundry. I called back since, and it never made it to the office. This is a solid hotel, and free parking and included breakfasts are the best.

Date of stay: June 2021
3  Thank amyw2012

Dear amyw2012,

Thank you so much for leaving your review! You mentioned wonderful things that I will relay to our staff. Unfortunately it looks like we fell short at the end of your trip and I would like to get this resolved for you. We take customer service and our guest experience very seriously and would love for you to call to speak with our Assistance General Manager, Becca. We hope to make this right and that you come back to us during your next visit to Hershey!