“the service is slow”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Hershey
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The service is slower than I am used to when going to Dunkin Donuts. The place is very clean and neat. Just need to get the service up to par. I am from New England where Dunkin originated so I am used to much better service

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My husband and I enjoy having a snack at this Dunkin' Donuts. The food is excellent and it's a nice place to sit, relax and enjoy your food and drink.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Service is polite and efficient. selection id up-to-date, quality of drinks high and delicious. We enjoyed bot the in-store and drive-by service, and benefited from a senior discount.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Good morning coffee for the wife and a breakfast sandwich here two times during our stay. Staff is polite, place is clean. The prices are quite a bit higher than at our local Dunkin. Going through the drive through it seemed like the employee was whispering to us through the speaker. It was very hard to hear him.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Great Iced coffee. Made to order perfect. Always my stop for coffee when I visit up here! Fast Service!

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!