Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
FindHotelUS$54
Agoda.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

We needed a place to stay for a night and I had mixed reviews on this place from reading the reviews. My husband and I both agreed that we would stay here again. The gentleman at the front desk was wonderful and the room was roomy and clean. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
CinnamonTice1020, General Manager at Inn at Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hello ABCHeshey! Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am happy to share your kind words with Anthony. He is truly a shining star! We are so happy that you took a chance on us. We can't wait to have you come and see us after we complete our upcoming renovations. Thanks again and have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

This hotel is amazing! The decor of the lobby and their setup for xmas was beautiful ! This hotel is conveniently located between 322 hummelstown and hershey. Two town you can't miss!

The front desk staff are very friendly and guest oriented. They will make sure you are welcomed and taken care of . The hotel offers breakfast. And coffee.

Tony, Sue and Cinnamon are the best front desk agents the hotel has. Will stay here again.

George

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
CinnamonT0831, General Manager at Inn at Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hello George, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are lucky to have folks like you spend time with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed our holiday decor. Anthony did a great job making us "festive!" Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we want to make sure that everyone leave full and happy! Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for staying with us here at the Inn at Chocolate Avenue.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

Its a $94 per hotel, thats what you get. Was serviceable for the 7hrs that we slept. If you are looking for something with more stars and cannot overlook a few things, perhaps you should stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank ManyJourneys01

Thank you very much for taking the time out to review the property. I would like to let you know that we will be renovation the hotel soon and can't wait for you to come back and see us again. New and improved. Have a great day.

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Rooms need renovation. Will not stay here again pictures included to show you the room we were in. They need to get real eggs not whatever they were having on the line either. Lobby looked nice just everything else was bas

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jasonsela
CinnamonT0831, General Manager at Inn at Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2019

Hello there! First let me thank you for taking the time to review our property. We understand that the building is in serious need of a good updating. And we will be starting those renovations this winter. I do hope that you come back as see the changes first hand. I think you will be impressed. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

We come to Hershey every year for the car show and make reservations in advance. We made reservations with the Red Lion hotel last year and found out it had changed hands and became the inn at chocolate ave. We were told that they could not honor our reservations or our rate. But they did get us in at a much higher rate, then said they would give it to us for about twenty $ cheaper. When we went to check out, the same young lady told us she had no idea what we were talking about. The rooms leave much to be desired, rugs are stained, wallpaper is peeling and the room air/heat units are disgusting. We set off the fire alarm when we turned it on and their comment was “Oh, they haven’t been turned on all summer “ You could see debris in the unit. Housekeeping leaves a lot to be desired as well. Won’t be staying there again. Travelers beware.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Richard, Thank you for taking time out of you day to review our property. I am sorry to hear that you didn't have an enjoyable stay. Please reach out to me directly so that I can make sure that rate you had initially gets honored. I am sorry that happened to you. I do want to let you know that we are going to be start renovations soon and do hope you come back next year and see that place again. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you.