“Very Good Experience for a Chain Resturant”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

While shopping in the waterfront in Homestead, we decided to make a second trip to P.F Changs. Our first visit was an evening for dinner with reservations. I truly enjoyed the evening. The Asian Grilled Salmon with dry rub was not overly spicy, just as I like it. I just acquired a taste for asparagus and enjoyed it as well. Remembering our dinner, we stopped for lunch this trip. We had a gift card for our lunch that day. The restaurant wasn't crowed so no reservation was needed. It was a Monday afternoon. I like the decor and the atmosphere of the dining room. I ordered the weekday lunch paring. California Roll, and Vegetable Spring Roll and added the Egg Roll , it was really good!, would definitely order again. The service was great, friendly and very accommodating to us. The gift card helped to absorb some of the cost. The cost is appropriate for what you receive, but some will say it is still too expensive. As many have posted it is not your typical Chinese restaurant, more like a California yuppie vibe, but I like it. It's clean, neatly laid out and it offers a great decor and atmosphere. If you're willing to spend the money it is worth it. I would say, I would be back if I had another gift card or certificate.

Shawn G, Manager at P.F. Chang's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Sherry,

Thank you for the kind words. My name is Shawn Gregory and I am the Operating Partner for the Homestead location. I'm glad you enjoyed your first visit and the follow up visit was a positive one as well. One thing that a lot of our guest do not realize is, everything we do here is made from scratch. All of our veggies, proteins, sauces and dim sum are either cut or made daily. As I said earlier, we appreciate your kind words and if I can ever be of assistance to you, please ask for me.

Shawn Gregory - OP

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at this restaurant and it was delightful. We were there to celebrate my birthday. Our server Nate was very accommodating and even treated me to a delicious banana roll dessert with pineapple ice cream! We will most definitely visit there again. The food and service was outstanding!

Renee,

Thank you for spending your birthday with us! My name is Shawn Gregory and I am the Operating Partner for the Homestead location. I am glad to hear the positive remarks on your visit about Nate and the food. We look forward seeing again and if I can ever be of service to you, please feel free to ask for me anytime you are in.

Shawn Gregory - OP

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and and I have been visiting PF Chang for years, and have always enjoyed our visit. This time the Lettuce Wraps were terrible, almost burnt chicken and the Mongolian was so bad I asked the server if they changed the ingredients, and she said yes. The flavor was missing and the beef was under cooked, not to mention the menu had all higher prices. Getting less and paying more is not a way to welcome guests back a second time. My suggestion, unless you are totally sold out on their menu, go someplace else and enjoy what you pay for.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Service was not great, food was average, pricey.
They refused to substitute a side dish I can not have for health reasons, seemed very cheap to me.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Just fantastic! P.F. Chang's is simply, a good choice. Wonton soup for starters is chockfull if goodies. Followed by chicken lettuce wraps and Mongolian beef! Just yummy!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!