“Not a good idea...”

Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had lunch her recently and were very disappointed. We have had PF Chang's before (in other cities) and never had a bad experience. This was supposed to be a quick lunch for us. Even though the restaurant was almost empty (it was a weekday), the service was slow and inefficient. The floor was so sticky / dirty that one almost 'got stuck' there! The waitress never got us dinner plates to eat from. We are from the serving bowls. The food was extremely salty / had way too much soy sauce. We will not return to this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Like the other P.F. Chang's, this is on par with the rest. Especially like the ribs and lettuce wraps.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to P.F. Chang's several times in the past. The location in the Waterfront has great service and atmosphere. Large dining area that does not feel crowded. Large menu with choices for everyone. Very kid friendly. Good prices and experience. I still do prefer local Chinese restaurants for the most part.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Nice, consistent, pretty much what you expect. Far better than many other similarly situated restaurants. I like Changs because of the consistency. It is not amazing food but it works

Date of visit: June 2017
Shawn G, Manager at P.F. Chang's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

George,

Thank you for your feedback. Consistency is a great thing to hear. We work very hard to ensure each visit either at our Homestead location or any of our other PF Chang's you are getting the same thing time and time again. My name is Shawn Gregory and I am the Operating Partner for this location. We hope to change verbiage on not amazing food in the future as for our culinary teams are looking to add on new and enticing dishes before the summer is over. If I can every be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Shawn Gregory - OP

Reviewed 13 June 2017

While shopping in the waterfront in Homestead, we decided to make a second trip to P.F Changs. Our first visit was an evening for dinner with reservations. I truly enjoyed the evening. The Asian Grilled Salmon with dry rub was not overly spicy, just as I like it. I just acquired a taste for asparagus and enjoyed it as well. Remembering our dinner, we stopped for lunch this trip. We had a gift card for our lunch that day. The restaurant wasn't crowed so no reservation was needed. It was a Monday afternoon. I like the decor and the atmosphere of the dining room. I ordered the weekday lunch paring. California Roll, and Vegetable Spring Roll and added the Egg Roll , it was really good!, would definitely order again. The service was great, friendly and very accommodating to us. The gift card helped to absorb some of the cost. The cost is appropriate for what you receive, but some will say it is still too expensive. As many have posted it is not your typical Chinese restaurant, more like a California yuppie vibe, but I like it. It's clean, neatly laid out and it offers a great decor and atmosphere. If you're willing to spend the money it is worth it. I would say, I would be back if I had another gift card or certificate.

Date of visit: February 2017

Sherry,

Thank you for the kind words. My name is Shawn Gregory and I am the Operating Partner for the Homestead location. I'm glad you enjoyed your first visit and the follow up visit was a positive one as well. One thing that a lot of our guest do not realize is, everything we do here is made from scratch. All of our veggies, proteins, sauces and dim sum are either cut or made daily. As I said earlier, we appreciate your kind words and if I can ever be of assistance to you, please ask for me.

Shawn Gregory - OP

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!