“dinner with my daughter”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I meet my daughter here for dinner. I was greeted and sat down right way even though my daughter wasn't with me. I ordered a water and an appetizer. The appetizer arrived just in time for when my daughter arrived. We then finished placing our dinner order. We had siracusa tuna roll, lettuce wraps which we shared. My daughter ordered a shrimp dinner (not sure what it was) and she liked it a lot.
The appetizers and entree's were very hot and fresh.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Nice decor and good service but honestly the food tastes like what you would get at the food court at your local mall. Appetizers were very good (lettuce wraps, pork dumplings) but the rest was bland, they have become too much of just another "chain" nothing special or authentic

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had lunch her recently and were very disappointed. We have had PF Chang's before (in other cities) and never had a bad experience. This was supposed to be a quick lunch for us. Even though the restaurant was almost empty (it was a weekday), the service was slow and inefficient. The floor was so sticky / dirty that one almost 'got stuck' there! The waitress never got us dinner plates to eat from. We are from the serving bowls. The food was extremely salty / had way too much soy sauce. We will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Like the other P.F. Chang's, this is on par with the rest. Especially like the ribs and lettuce wraps.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to P.F. Chang's several times in the past. The location in the Waterfront has great service and atmosphere. Large dining area that does not feel crowded. Large menu with choices for everyone. Very kid friendly. Good prices and experience. I still do prefer local Chinese restaurants for the most part.