“Amazing Breakfast Lunch and Dinner”

Red Lion II Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 65 Restaurants in Horsham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Breakfast is amazing at this place and the cook is the fastest ever! The coffee is the best I have ever had! Lunch and dinner are also wonderful. Huge portions. You will always go home with something for the next day and the price is right! Wonderful desserts! All of the staff is very friendly. We enjoy going there!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

We have been eating at this diner for years. Recently, it has really gone downhill.
Our last visit was for lunch.
I ordered one of the specials which was Salisbury Steak.
It came out as a lump of meat in orange gravy with some carrots(I think they were carrots) on top. There was so much filler in the meat that I couldn't tell it was beef.
I sent it back and they took it off the bill.
The soup was my meal with some tasteless corn and a piece of coconut layer cake which was just OK.
On other occasion, I ordered their chef salad and the meat and cheese was dry and old,.
This diner used to be very good and reasonable.
I don't know what happened, I will not be going back there anytime soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Nice size portions for a fair price. Food quality on par or above other local restaurants. Service is good and dependent on the time you go not a long wait to be seated and served.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I am a local (38 years). I have been coming here for at least 15. Food is good, portions are large, value is excellent. I have been here for countless Sunday breakfasts, and dinners on most nights of the week. Never anything bad to say. It is not fine dining, but never had anything negative about the food or service. They can get a little jammed on Sunday mornings after church, so you may have to wait for a booth or table, but it usually is about 10 minutes. Well worth the wait. There is a very large menu. The owner is Greek, and my experience with Greek owned diners is that they don't want you to leave hungry.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

After 375 miles we were eager to stop and eat. The place is not anything special but was very busy at 9:30 AM on a weekday.
Let me first say that our young waitress Nicole was absolutely perfect smiling and on top of her duties. Kudo.
I enjoyed the fact that they offer a fluffy white egg veggie omelet with a cup of fruit. This is healthy and at the same time very good..
After filling up your coffee mug they leave you a isotherm carafe and you don't have to wait for a refill. The prices are very competitive.
I recommend The Red Lion as it was recommended to us by a car dealer earlier.