“Yum”

Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in Horsham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Everything was great from service to food to speed of service.... prefect... love the breakfast and lunch.. prices can't be best!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner around 4:45 Thursday. Haven't been here for quite awhile as I live out of the area.
Found this place unusually empty from what I remember from the last time we were here. Had a good server Ryan. However he was the only redeeming grace. Had the liver and well done onions, mashed potatoes, one of my favorites. Liver cold, mashed cold, onions soft but not well done and absolutely tasteless even the onions. This meal came with soup and a salad beverage and dessert. Portions good priced fairly. Soup ok, salad good, rice pudding like boiled rice in milk.
Did not know until reading prior reviews that the place had changed hands recently.
I think I shall read the reviews before I frequent a old haunt again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have been a regular here for years. I will not be going back! The new owners have changed the quality of food, and certainly not for the better. The soup was so salty I thought I would have a heart attack if I ate it. Using fake crab now in their dishes. Food was greasy. The manager and staff were arguing so loudly the entire dining room was looking up to see what was going on. I feel for the staff who've been there for a while. They seemed completely miserable.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

It never ceases to amaze me when new management takes over a restaurant it often doesn’t realize what made the previous management successful. Red Lion is case in point. We would go there for breakfast as it served homemade corned beef hash. On our last visit, when we placed the order, our waitress told us the new management decided canned hash was better. Canned hash is something I can do at home if I was so inclined. It doesn’t take much to heat up something from a can. We would never be inclined to buy canned hash as it reminds me of dog food.

We immediately got up and walked out, stopping to tell the new management we would never be back. Cutting corners on quality is not what we view as an improvement.

The place doersn't even deserve a 1 in rating.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The breakfast food here was excellent. Western omelette was stuffed with fresh ingredients. The blueberry pancakes were perfect. And the French toast was .... INCREDIBLE. Best French toast I have ever had. Exceptional prices for excellent food

Been to Red Lion II Restaurant? Share your experiences!