US$365
US$310
Hotels.com
Costa Dulce(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$150
Casa Del Soul(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$99
Buena Vista Surf Club(Playa Maderas)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
La Veranera - Playa El Coco(Playa El Coco)(Great Value!)
El Jardin Hotel and Restaurant(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Mango Rosa Nicaragua(Playa Marsella)
TripAdvisor
La Posada Azul(San Juan del Sur)
  • Breakfast included
HC Liri Hotel(San Juan del Sur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed and breakfastset highqueen roomflora and faunasteve makesgourmet cuisinehome feeling refreshedjoie de vivrelocal cheesevantage pointin townfresh coconutla dolcesan juanserved promptlyhammock areaevery morning
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My sojourn at Las Palmas Bed and Breakfast was unforgettable. Set high on a hill, the view from the vantage point of Las Palmas is breathtaking. You can see the sea, hills, flora and fauna, and breathe in paradise. Yasmine, the proprietess is warm and charming and wants everyone to have a good time. The staff is professional and helpful. Service is excellent and delicous meals are served promptly everyday. You can enjoy a gourmet cuisine cooked by Yasmin or more traditional fare like Gallo Pinto and local Cheese.

In addition, the proprietor Steve is highly knowledgeable about Nicaraguan culture. He is very helpful in sharing his insights and tips about acquaintenaning yourself with Nicaraguan culture and history. San Jaun del Sur is considered to be " The Riviera of Central America", it's close to many beaches, and adventure jungles. Steve makes an amazing host and tour guide. He's also a great advocate of living " la dolce vita" in Nicaragua, and his joie de vivre is contagious. Inbutibably, you'll go back to your native home feeling refreshed, renewed and with a sparkle in your eye.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We chose Las Palmas B&B because we wanted to be able to walk to San Juan del Sur's beach and restaurants, but not stay right in the middle of the party. Hey, we were traveling with a four year old. Las Palmas was perfect.

The breezy view was spectacular, taking in the bay, headlands, and huge Christ of Mercy statue and overlook, which is also a short walk from the B&B. The pool and gardens (loved the orchids!) are beautiful, and our rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable, with excellent air conditioning and hot water bath. Great beds.

It's a ten-minute walk down the hill to the beach, and another five or ten minutes along the water into town. My four year old had no problem going downhill, although we always took a cab (~US$5) back in the evening. When I went down into San Juan del Sur on my own, it was an easy walk back up. The wonderful owners, Steve and Yasmin, let us hitch rides into SJDS with them a couple of times, and even took us to Playas Maderas and Majagual one day. Very cool. Breakfast was always delicious, especially the nacatamales.

Las Palmas was a highlight of an amazing Nicaragua adventure. We plan to stay there again next year. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I can't say enough about our wonderful stay with Steve and Yasmin. Everything from the view, location, comfort and hospitality. It was all top notch. They set up any transportation needed and even offered us a ride if they were heading into town. We walked several times, to and from town, and always felt safe. The view from our room was spectacular and the bed was so comfortable. You can hear the waves from the ocean at night and it was so soothing. Thank you Steve and Yasmin! Our first trip to Nicaragua will certainly not be our last and we will definitely be back to visit you:)

Room Tip: King room the best with an amazing view!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Steve and Yasmin are wonderful hosts. Communication prior to my visit was clear and quick; they even organized a last minute shared shuttle ride for me from the airport directly to their property. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a cold delicious beverage, the most stunning view of San Juan del Sur Beach and friendly conversation. Anytime I needed anything, Steve and Yasmin were always there- at one point I needed to call my bank back home and without hesitation they let me use their phone! Also, anytime they headed into town, they offered me a ride (their property is about a 20-25 minute walk into town)

Every morning I was always served the MOST delicious breakfast spread-I'm fairly certain I gained 5 pounds simply from eating the breakfast feasts for 6 days straight!

The pool is absolutely to die for, with sweeping views of the bay below. There are also 2 GIANT hammocks with shade that are lovely spots to take much needed cat naps.

Overall, Las Palmas is a solid 5 stars and I would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MonicaRollins
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Spent three nights at b&b laspalmas and loved everything about it! From the lovely breakfast to the warmth of Steve and Yasmin. Really great pool too and quiet location. About 20-25 minutes by foot to town. Thanks for hosting us!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple