“Just not great”

Add it.
Hiu Man
Ranked #56 of 73 Restaurants in Hebden Bridge
Reviewed 4 December 2013

In a town really lacking in decent takeaways, there is a real opportunity for a good takeaway. This is not it. Really ordinary and not really worth the money.

2  Thank Tony G

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This place isn't the best food you'll find in warrington, but there are much worse in town. the quality is average and it's always hot. The service is good and always quick. I think it's worth a visit if you're passing by.

4  Thank marvin w
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food, but the chips here are the best I've had in ages. Service is always polite and prompt.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

After reading previous reviews I was in two minds weather or not to go but I was pleasantly surprised, I went for a meal in the evening with my husband I had the home made burger which was lovely and tasty with homemade chips and onion rings, the service was nice and friendly,

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Lots of tofu options.This makes a nice change for us veggies to the standard menu option of blah blah blah with mixed vegetables. I always go for the sweet and sour tofu, its gorgeous. I like their egg fried rice and curry sauce as well which i know isnt proper chinese food but it is good. Good sized portions. Staff are polite and you are never kept waiting too long (or i never hve been).Shame they don't deliver.