“Great Indian Food”
Review of India Grill

India Grill
Ranked #18 of 112 Restaurants in Indiana
Reviewed 5 October 2015

The India Grill is primarily at take out place with 4-5 tables. The atmosphere is nonexistent but the food is great. My favorite is the Mango Chicken and Naan.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Very small, only 4 tables, but amazing food! Have had Indian food in many restaurants but this was outstanding. Best Tikka Masala I've ever had and my wife lover her Palak Paneer. Very friendly host. Worth a visit. We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

The food is amazing. I like the lunch box meals. They are enough for 2 meals for me. The lamb lunchbox is my husbands favorite and I like the vegetarian. They are served with naan, rice, Dahl, veggie and meat. The vegetarian lunchbox has 2 veggies. Great food good value.

1  Thank 10Yarie
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch before a meeting. Got a lunch special, lamb curry. Choice of spice, mild medium or "spicy." Love spicy food and am 90% disappointed when asking for spicy. Not this time. Excellent flavors. Lot of rice, eggplant, and lentils in different parts of my nice sized divided plate. And the lamb was "spicy!"

Ok, four tiny tables, and grab a drink from the fridge. I came to eat and was not disappointed by the food.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

If you don't mind cramped surroundings or are looking for excellent Indian takeout, try the India Grill! I love the chicken curry and my hubby loves the chicken tika masala. There are only four tables with seating for about about a dozen people and cold air rushes in when the door is opened, but it's still worth it! You know it's the real deal when you see diners from India and Pakistan eating there frequently.

1  Thank cabushka