“First Time Visit”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me & hubby want here with friends for our first time, they had been quite a few time & recommended us to try it out. We enjoyed the good very much, all freshly cooked & very tasty. We will definitely go back again at some point.
We recommend other to try the Red Chamber as it is very good value.

1  Thank Nokey

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived with two friends for dinner.
Not overly busy. Was seated and ordered our drinks. Then food...... Buffett style...... but served to table.

Starters came in dribs and drabs. Mains the same.
Not enough staff.
Even though the guy walking around with the black suit on seamed to be over checking the table consistently.
However when I complained about my raw chicken he was no where to be Seen.
.........Very Stange character !!!!!!

When I asked where the rest of the mains we ordered we're I just received a Blanc look from the staff ?????

Funny as the guy managing the place was quick enough to bring our bill.
I asked for the bill to be reduced.
Service bad
Along side raw food. !!!!!
He had the cheek to debate this with me.
I told him once more..... the chicken was raw !!!!! What more reason do you want for me to be displeased ????
Finally he deducted £8 off the bill.

Need I say anymore.
Never will I eat here again.
Disgusting !!!!!!
Weird manager !!!!!! Very strange.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I eat here about once every month. From Mondays to Thursdays they offer an all you can eat buffet at a fixed price of £15.50 per adult (£12.50 for over 65's) as well as the main a-la-carte menu.

The buffet menu is cooked fresh to order rather than pre-cooked and kept warm so you can go at your own pace.

The staff are very friendly and efficient (especially Christine who never stops smiling !!) and the menu is very comprehensive.

You can have as much food as you want, but they only ask that you do not over-order and then leave food uneaten.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and always enjoyed the food. No idea what was going on last night but ordered a meal for delivery and it was the worst meal we've had. We had mixed starters which were fine, followed by beef chop suey and mixed Chinese curry both with rice, both ended up in the bin, the chop suey had a strange smell and was absolutely tasteless. The curry in a very watery sauce and again no flavour and not much food in it. Will be giving this place a miss for a while.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

8 of us went on Wednesday evening it was busy which was surprising for Wednesday.
The menu was brought quickly .
It was a short while before the order for the starters came
The wait for starters was not to bad and the the starters were all very nice .
The table was cleared and orders for main coarses more starters and drinks taken.
It was quite a wait for the main coarses to arrive all looked nice exsept the vegetarian curry didnt look very nice at all and the person chose not to eat it and ended up with 4 spring rolls for there whole meal .as they didn't want to wait again while more food was prepared..
.no one came to check the meals were all ok or to see if more drinks were needed.
The customer service is not very good in this resterant no smiles or pleasantries with the exception of a couple of staff who are good
I do love the food at this resterant however the service and customer service is shocking .
I probably would return with a group to this resterant but I would exspect to see better service and customer service .
Also I would recommend going of the main menu if you are a vegetarian or fussy eater as your choice will be better .