Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Agoda.com
US$67
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
3,119 results
All reviews tribute night club room leisure facilities party night dyson fan leisure club great facilities great night one night stay bar area gym motorway wedding manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone, from solo visits to family's as everyone is catered for and looked after by friendly professional staff members .
The rooms and facilities are excellent. I was kept InTouch with the various offers once my booking was confirmed and check I was quick easy and simple taking away any stress etc. Well done all the staff.

CB.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Walker, Guest Services / Front Office at Village Hotel Manchester Bury, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Craig,

Thank you for the 5* review. It's great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind words are appreciated - will be sure to share them with the team.

Reviewed 31 May 2022 via mobile

I have been working with the hotel for many years doing various events there and I have to say a special mention goes to Jess in the sales team. We speak oftern regarding different ventures at the hotel and I can not speak highly enough about her. She always makes time to answer any questions I have, quite oftern goes above and beyond to help me with anything I need and never ever settles for second best. I hope that she is there for many years to come as she makes events witin the venue run effortlessly.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your business with us. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Jess.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

We had an okay stay here. The service was good but the place was a little tired and our bathroom wasn’t clean. The beds were comfy but the blinds were flimsy and didn’t cover the edges of the window. Breakfast was okay but not a lot of choice. For the price we paid it was okay but if I think I’d I had paid any more I would have been more disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for writing us a review. I'm glad to read that you largely enjoyed your stay with us. Feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our guest's experience. I will certainly share your comments with the team here so that we can look to make some improvements.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Hi I just though I would let u know how my stay was last night has I haven’t recieved an email to recieved an email to review my stay I had been given a gold gift voucher with Prosecco on arrival when we came to chance in early they helped us an then asked us for payment I was mortified they when asked me to send a copy of the voucher to them luckily enough I had printed a copy off has stated to do so on my voucher then I asked what about my Prosecco they told my would be delivered to my to my room hours later still wasn’t there had to ask again and the lovely lady on reception went an personally got us one all this made my stay feel very un special and abit embarrassed to say the least that they didn’t even know about my voucher so as stated on voucher it’s not Prosecco on arrival like u expect in ur room all nice just thought I’d let h know cause u need a new system to stop this happening again then there was no water to have a shower had gone off so had to get her dressed an go down was told 15-20 mins was at least an hour so didn’t even want a shower by this time so overall I was very disappointed has my daughters paid a lot for the voucher for to have a lovely night an well I’m sorry to say it wasn’t just thought I would let u know has you need to pass on to ur manager This email so a better system is put in place for the gift vouchers

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad that we could discuss this over email and get this matter resolved for you. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

Envision Images recently had the huge pleasure of shooting a wedding for one of our client at the Village. It was a breath of fresh air working with the wedding coordinator Jessica Greenbank who could not have been more helpful. Throughout the whole day our team had all our requirements accommodated for allowing us to do our job to the best of our abilities. A huge thank you to Jessica and the team and we can't wait to come and work with you again.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sarah Walker, Guest Services / Front Office at Village Hotel Manchester Bury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit to the hotel as a photographer. I'm really glad that you enjoyed working on this Wedding and that the team were of great help to you. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.