“Mrs G”

Price range: US$63 - US$63
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Shocking meal, it was no better than a Mac Donald’s meal that would have cost a fraction of thisl. Ordered what was described as succulent chicken strips and crispy fries, I asked for coleslaw. When brought to me waitress said no coleslaw so replaced with salad! It looked likes kids meal and very poor. That was after starter of nachos that came with no salsa and strangely what looked like more of salad I got with main course. Restaurant cold and half empty but didn’t stop us being seated near door in worst seats. Meant to be American diner, no wonder it’s empty and shadow of its former self.

1  Thank aileengallacher

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with my Wife, Thursday early evening, enough people in for atmosphere but not mad busy.
Service was excellent, waitress had no problem when we decided 5 minutes after ordering just a main meal that we wanted a starter too!
Nice to be able to change your mind and not feel as though you've put people out - thank you.
The food was lovely, very enjoyable except for one thing.......frozen chips! (Incidentally we both left these, sorry but they were horrible)

Now I understand the need for frozen chips at home, demands on time etc and that's fine, however I have a problem with going into a restaurant and being served frozen chips, surely if you're going to a restaurant for a meal it's not expecting too much to be served "proper" chips, I'm sorry TGI Fridays, as much as we enjoyed the the burger and chicken we won't be coming back, unless of course you decide to serve freshly chipped potatoes and then we'd happily return.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We always love going out to tgi as a jive treat and for some nice food , the food here when we go is normally always good and hot and tasty and really good for the price , this tome I visited I wasn’t happy that you couldn’t get coke refills and they give you paper straws wha go to mush , the plates have got smaller and so have the portions one meal I got the chips were less than half of what I got the time before , the sundae I ordered wasn’t even filled to the top and hardly any I real I know somethings have to change such as the straws but not the portion sizes of the food you paying at least £15-£17 a meal to have half of your food gone

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ive not been to a TGI's for some time and thought id give this ago. Im in no rush to go back.

I sat the furthest possible from the front door and yet it was still cold. How is that possible

The food taste came out warmish. Considering i was near the kitchen, the food should had been alot hotter. Portion wise were decent and ive left full.

Staff who served was friendly but got our bill wrong. They gave us some one else's bill so had to get the manager to sort that out.

Its not left a great impression and cant see my self going back any time soon

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely would recommend whether you are going with friends, or family. Great evening out, food was great, venue was great, staff were great, all round good evening.