“Unrivalled Lebanese lunchtime treat!”

JAS JAS JAS Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 607 Restaurants in Stockport
Price range: US$1 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a very busy Lebanese & Mediterranean Restaurant. We also do French & Italian. Open 6 days 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturdays. Parties are available in our restaurant in the evening. A lot of our customers have parties at their houses or bigger places. People can pick up Hampers for friends at home. Book in advance and we can deliver or pick up. Have companies that use us for delegates on a regular period or odd times. We can serve as well. New customers all the time. Our name is known by thousands. Lots of VIP . We do weddings, engagements christening's funerals birthday parties. Divorces, retirements etc., Telephone phone us for prices
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Jas Jas Jas is something of a legend in the office I used to work at, it was the sort of treat you'd get on a friday at the end of the month. The choices are vast and everything delicious. The Husband and Wife owners are both very friendly in their own very different ways. Sleighman (Sorry I don't know the correct spelling) is a lovely man and works very hard. Jilly can be a bit overbearing occasionally but is endearing in her own way.

I've eaten in a few times, and although the food is delicious of course. I don't feel the place lends itself well to eating in. It is quite small and the 'larger' room is quite awkward and pokey. I felt the prices were a little too inflated also in comparison to take away.

I love JJJ and always will, it's the perfect comfort food and I've not once had a bad meal. I'll look forward to the next last friday of the month!

1  Thank J-Bodge

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I'm one of the locals who eat here quite often lot and never remember to leave a review! Food is just delicious, I have never eaten anything I didn't love. If you like middle eastern flavours and generous portions, you can't go wrong. Solly and Jilly do an amazing job. Just hope they keep it going for many more years.

1  Thank S C
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food. I had the chicken shalwarma wrap with hummus salad and rice. I stink of garlic but I actually don't care, right now. Delicious.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Excellent fresh food, very cozy place, very popular among locals. Most important very caring gentleman who is the owner. Great work.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

WOW

It's a bit cramped and the lady who owns this place never shuts up, but by golly it's worth it!
Authentic, tasty, large portions.
Try it.
I would recommend it as THE PLACE TO EAT in Cheadle.

WOW