“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Service was great and food was good too. The menu was a little basic in its descriptions of the meals available, as we like to try specials and something a bit different it was difficult to decide what to have, although when the order was taken we were able to ask and get more information about what was available and our preferences were happily accommodated, really enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

After our recent visit to the newly renamed Red Rose in Hazel Grove, which was awful, it was time to back to our favourite Indian/Nepalese restaurant and one which we have been regularly visiting for 10 years now

That says it all!!!

Great food, great service by the family run concern

Cant say enough!!!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Fantastic food , superb presentation, fabulous attentive service!!!!!!

Lovely setting and being a family business it shows with a warm and true welcome every time.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Its a gem. I have been eating here for years. I am the first one to moan of a bad restaurant and I can not fault this place. Great service, great food, very friendly and so reasonable priced. A real personal touch every time I go they remember my taste. I have been eating curry for years and not many places hit the mark but the Kathmandu is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Another excellent early evening meal with great service and food.
I cannot fault the owner and his family in providing a great service and experience.
We visit often and have never been disappointed.
Well done Kathmandu.....