“Curry delight”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

As I follow Slimming World this was a treat. And well worth it. From the poppodoms which are always fresh and the chutney which is delicious to the starters and my chicken tikka desi salad ( so much chicken I couldn't eat it all) this place is in my opinion the best place to eat a curry. The staff are lovely and helpful and the restaurant is always clean and simple uncluttered decor. I would advise you book to ensure they can fit you in. But well worth the visit

savasaachi, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Nile Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Allow me to thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent visit to Blue Nile.

Your kind words are well appreciated and I am sure, prospective guests who will be reading your comments will definitely be enticed to have the same experience with us.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We love this place. Food is gorgeous, staff very friendly. We are regulars and that pretty much says it all

Dear Noel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with the fellow visitors. your loyalty is well appreciated and we are amazed by the fact that our little effort made some memorable moments for you on your birthday. we are looking forward that you will visit us soon again.

Best wishes for you and warm regards :)

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My family visited the Blue Nile in April as part of 21st birthday celebrations for my sons girlfriend. All was going well, the popadoms had arrived, we had our drinks but then the waiter took our order. One of our party (the birthday girl) ordered a chicken korma to which the waiter immediately repeated 'baby food' we were all a bit bemused at first by his comment and didn't tackle him about this remark but after coming away from the restaurant I feel it was just downright rude - our menu choices pay his wages and silly comments should be kept to themselves.
The food was ok but the table was far too small for four people to fit main dishes and sides on.
By all means visit the Blue Nile but be ready to be ridiculed if you order a korma.

1  Thank Nicky W
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We went to the Blue Nile as we hadn't been for a few years and decided to go for a catch up with my boys. Well, I thought I could eat anything hot but boy the hot starter I had chosen really beat me. It was really nice but I just couldn't finish it because of how hot it was, my fault for trying to think I could eat anything when asked by the waiter who was really funny if I would like it really hot!!!! Anyway, we all had a fantastic time and were not disappointed in any way. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I went here for a birthday meal and the meal was delicious. The portions were large and the staff were very friendly. Will definitely return in the future.