“ Afternoon Lunch ”

Price range: US$3 - US$11
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was on the way to another venue but the walk was far too long so I decided to pop in here for lunch. I ordered a passion fruit cocktail and fish chips peas and bread and butter. When my meal arrived cold I
mentioned it to a member of staff, and the lovely Katie brought me another meal which was piping hot it was nice the portion was enough for two. Katie was very friendly and efficient she couldn't do enough for me I will definitely come back when I ,m next in Bridlington.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a clean place, ordered their" famous" Pizza wanting one half with chilies and one half without as you could order extras the half without for my 3 year old daughter , they said they could not do that, but did half pizzas, so went for that they they gave our order to the wrong table and when it did come it was a full pizza with chilies all over which i tried to pick out the chilies but was too spicy for my three year old daughter, Pizza was too salty.... Never again

Date of visit: September 2021
Callum Grant, General Manager at Jerome's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Evening Grace ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave is feedback.

I am extremely disappointed to hear about the bad service you received , especially about our Pizzas.

Jeromes Pavilion strives for excellent service and on your visit we have fallen short of our own expectations, the way you describe the way you wanted your pizza we could of certainly done , as all our pizza's are made from scratch and customers can choose however there wish to have there pizza's. I can only put this down to poor staff training from your waitress , unfortunately due to the national shortage of hospitality worker we have really struggled this year to get not only enough staff , but also the right staff. Jeromes Pavilion Bar normally train our staff to a high standard but this year due to going from a standing start on July 19th to a full restaurant , overnight, we was unable to put any new staff through the usual training schedule we would normally of done.

I can assure you that as we come out of the peak season we will continue to employ staff and train them to a high standard so Jeromes Pavilion can once again be the place to be!

We really hope you visit again to see the changes we have made.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place for families to enjoy a drink 8verlooking the sea and monty zoomers for the kids to play in

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had great food and a extremely nice waiter called Jacob, he was polite and helpful. Overall it was good and I would go again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Cold welcome from waitress when we asked how we ordered it seemed an inconvenience to answer us. We had to ask the same waitress something later and she just looked disgusted that we had dared to bother her again. The lady at the bar was pleasant but ordered 2 pannini and got 2 pizzas. The waiters response was that's what you ordered so there was nothing we could do? The table was dirty and sticky so we should have really left then. It's a shame as it looks lovely but terrible service.

Good Evening ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We have to simply hold our hands up and apologise for your experience while visiting us. As much as i would like to sit here and try defend our service in the past we have to admit we have fallen short this summer , we were completely taken by surprise with how busy we would be when we opened the doors fully on July 19th , coupled with the national shortage of staff , we were more often than not short staffed and overwhelmed, this is not something we will ever allow happen again, as we go into our quieter time of year Pavilion will look at hiring new staff and training the existing staff back to the levels we as a company and our customers expect.

I really hope you visit us again to see the improvements we have made in the hope of rectifying your score.