“good”

Tamarind Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
Tamarind Guest House
Ranked #100 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Stayed for 8 days in June, weather not brilliant that week but enjoyed it, just booked for bed, the hosts were very nice, and adorable little dog that i saw twice that week-dinky. adorable.
I'd go back if Ii go to bridlington next year.

Room Tip: if you don't mind been on a street, then its a really nice venue.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Claire B

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to add my own piece about Tamarind and the great time you can have there. I have been many times now over the years and will continue to do so as long as possible. I have stayed in all four available rooms over the years and all of them are light, well kept (except if you request otherwise during your stay) and very cosy to stay over in. The menu is great and includes a full three course for breakfast and evening meals. Anne-Marie and Gerie are very welcoming and open to suggestions for and slight tweeks to the days set meals. Every visite so far has been fun and I cant wait to go back this summer. My stays have usually been family orientated to we like to catch up on each others goings on from the past year and I reconment the Tamarind to any other families looking for a relaxed home away from home feeling place close to the Bridlington sea front.

Room Tip: room 3 is the family room e.g 2 kids and supervising adults personal opinion of been best room offe...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Claire1988_12
tiree, Owner at Tamarind Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

thanks for the kind words ..was good to see you this summer..looking forward to seeing you both again next year hopefully with some more good weather..anne marie and gerry x

Reviewed 16 October 2011

I spent a week in July 2011 at the Tamarind and cannot wait to go back.The world famous breakfasts ruin your appetite and the dinners are equally delicious.Anne Marie will gladly change her meals to suit your needs.The rooms are excellent with whb,mini fridge and satellite tv.As you arrive, Gerry serves coffee and biscuits and takes your case to your room.The Guest House is ideally located being near the beach,harbour,leisure facilities,shops and train station.York,Scarborough,Hull,Beverley,Hornsea and Whitby are nearby.The welcoming lounge has a good choice of books and DVDs.Prices are very reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank John L
Reviewed 3 September 2011

My family stayed with Anne Marie and Gerry over the summer and as usual it was a brilliant holiday. We have been going eighteen years now and this is because they are a lovely welcoming couple who go all out time and time again to make sure your holiday is special in everyway . Please ignore the previous review made by someone else as its no way truthful to what the place is truly like . Anne Marie and Gerry are always helpful and nothing is to much trouble , we are glad to call them friends , however they treat you like family as soon as you walk through the door which is what anyone wants while away on holiday .

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hotelinspectorfan
Reviewed 31 August 2011

After an upset to previously booked holiday, I went on to Bridlington and found Tamarind Guest House were the cheapest, so I booked for my husband, son and myself. I am so glad I found it, it was a real Godsend. Anne-Marie, Gerry and Reece were absolutely great! My six year old is a very faddy eater, but nothing was too much trouble. They bent over backwards to ensure our stay was a real home from home. We were greeted with coffee and biscuits, then after forms filled in were shown to our room. The house was very clean and everything we asked for was immediately dealt with for us. When my husband was taken ill in the evening, Anne-Marie and Gerry were wonderful, organising medical help and ensuring that I did not feel alone in my trouble. They let my son and I stay an extra night as my husband was kept in hospital, and made sure I knew I could go and talk to them if I wanted. All in all Anne-Marie was like a second mother to me at that time. I have already booked for next year and have highly recommended this lovely couple to my friends. They even posted my son's glasses back to us when they found them whilst clearing the room.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family