Oakwell Guest House(Bridlington)
Malvern Guest House(Bridlington)
US$76
US$62
Orbitz.com
Crab Pot Cottage(Flamborough)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
Sunflower Lodge(Bridlington)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Newton Aycliffe Co Durham
Reviewed 3 July 2006

We have visited Tamarind twice and they are the nicest people. When we arrived we were greeted with tea or coffee and biscuits ( and not cheap rubbish). If Anne Marie did say people were lazy to them she will only have been kidding she is not nasty natured. Each time we have visited we have had clean sheets on the bed, so I don't know what the other person was talking about. The breakfast was delicious on all occasions. When we had to leave a day early because my husband was feeling poorly because he was full of cold Anne Marie tried to insist on giving us our money back for that day, when I declined she insisted that we pay 1 day less when we go next time (and there will be a next time)

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Stockton-on-Tees
Reviewed 1 June 2006

I have had links with Bridlington for more than 40 years. My first taste of the jewel of yorkshire was as a small child on the first of what was to be many family holidays.

More recently I re-discovered my love for the town as an adult. I found it to be just as warm, friendly, and welcoming as I had always remembered it. It will always hold a place in my heart and thoughts as somewhere that brings treasured memories.

Your right! I've just reviewed Bridlington but Tamarind Guest House epitomises Bridlington.
The welcome is warm and friendly. The service is personal and sincere. I don't believe anybody could walk away from the table at breakfast wanting more to eat and drink and it's run by two people that anybody would be fortunate to call their friends. They don't run a business they live a life style.

Thankyou for making my rediscovery of the best Yorkshire has to offer such a pleasurable one.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Harrogate England
Reviewed 27 May 2006

How can u possibly say that the tamarind guest house is dirty??!! I should know i visit the Tamarind Guest House twice a year the food is fabulous the hygien standards are imaculate! when you go to the tamarind you enter a loving home of a welcoming family! The Landlady is lovely she is very friendly! She jokes from time to time but she means no harm you don't need to take the jokes to heart! If your staying in Bridlington Tamarind Guest House is where you should deffinatly go!

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hemet, CA
Reviewed 26 May 2006

We stayed at Tamarind House for 4 days and had a wonderful time.
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The meals were well prepared and tasted
wonderful. The whole place was very inviting.
From the moment we were greeted at the door the Harrans made us feel like we were at home and among family.
I would recommend Tamarind House to anyone and I plan on returning for another visit.

Stayed: February 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 May 2006

We stayed at the Tamarind last july for a week ,i even took my mother for a treat.
And what a pleasant treat it was ,Gerry and Anne-Marie are thoroughly charming people
who are totally family and child orientated,giving every minute of their time to customer care and help.
The other reveiwers who commented on the cleanliness of the place must be total snobs and obviously not living on this planet,the tariff is very reasonable,the rooms clean and tidy.
The cuisine is spot on (3 courses) and the breakfasts are superb next to none i have experienced in Bridlington.
I have been staying at the Tamarind every year for the past 17 years and the level of service has never slipped.
Keep up the good work Tamarind.

• Stayed: July 2005