“Always good, always”

Add it.
Bruster's Real Ice Cream of Ingomar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ingomar
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My kids love to go to Bruster's for their shakes and sundaes. The quality is always good and the lines usually long but go by quickly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream with so many choices. Always a crowd. Lots of fun for kids like movies and parties
Waffle cones are great. Apple dumplings are terrific and Thursday is bring a banana and get a half price banana split

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Open till 10:00 pm. Great selection of flavors. Service was very good and server was super friendly. We will be sure to go back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

not exceptional, but hits the spot. There's always a nice selection of flavors & they make all the usual items - sundaes, banana splits, etc. They say the ice cream is home-made, whatever that means exactly. The stand always seems to be staffed by teenagers when I've gone there over the years & they are always pleasant. I look for any sugar-free flavors, of which there always seems to be two, so there's a lot here I've not tried.

I always prefer a building to eat in rather than an outdoor stand with metal only benches. If it's raining or very hot or very cold - eating outside is obnoxious. I don't eat in my car, so the take-home option can work in cooler temperatures, but in summer the items tend to melt. But I have gone here often as this location is on the same property as a large Coldwell-Banker Real Estate office that I had business with. It's always been fine.

Been to Bruster's Real Ice Cream of Ingomar? Share your experiences!