“Very bad”

Ranked #6 of 391 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Getting worse this place food is really simple and staff is very rude...the hav no manners...so dont waste your money there....

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Looking for some great food close to the hotels neart Heathrow? Look no further than Moniz. Everything is fresh and superbly prepared. I had the mixed grill which was huge. I had at least 6 nice pieces of different fish, some calamari and a couple of mussels and shrimp. The lemon herb sauce is terrific. They were very accommodating and let me change the potatoes to a salad. Definitely worth a visit and excellent prices too!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The place it self looks a bit old but the food is ammazing and fresh.

Great place to eat portuguese typical dishes. Healthy sardines.... espetadas.

Coffee short portguese garoto is fantastic after a nice meal.

Nice pastries...

Great excellent typical portuguese food with an amazing fare price.

Staff is very pronto and attemptive customer care

Idite L, Owner at Cafe Restaurante Moniz, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Judite
We thank you for your visit and we are very pleased that you enjoyed our food we hope to see you in near future

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly and funny staff went with a few amigos made me feel as if I was back home in Portugal had a few bolos and a beer for a while and had friendly convo with a young beautiful lady will come again

1  Thank Robertomartins78
Idite L, Owner at Cafe Restaurante Moniz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello,
Thank you for the visit we are glad you enjoyed our company we certainly enjoyed yours. Please come and visit us soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Not the first time I stay at Double Tree Hilton because my UK office is close by. So far, did not really go our for diner or just buy some food in the supermarket on the other side of the road. Saw the sign of Moniz restaurant and from the outside, cannot say it looks fantastic. Never mind, it was cold and I wanted something warm for diner. Went there, service is very friendly, food is amazing and portion huge, price are very decent for UK. Even if you have to wait for your meal, don't complain, you will be so happy with your food that you will forget this waiting time. I've been there two times tried grilled meat one day and fish the second day, both were fantastic. I took also some wine and really, was very nice. Would like to recommend this place but already busy and I would like to be sure finding a table next time I will be in Houwnslow !

1  Thank BULLIT92
Idite L, Owner at Cafe Restaurante Moniz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Hello, thank you for your visit, we are glad that you enjoyed your meals with us. Please visit us very soon that's our best reward.