Travelocity
Destinia.com
Trip.com
CheapTickets
1,305 results
All reviews mr sakar underfloor heating hounslow high street twickenham stadium club room car park pleasant stay london heathrow excellent hotel reception staff comfortable bed tea and coffee tube station booked this hotel excellent value for money monica connection
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best service , food and spacious clean rooms . Staff at the hotel are very professional and courteous . Hotel quarantine turns in to a memorable stay . Special thanks to Hotel Manager Mr Mandar for personal touch. Will surely recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank 308parthd
Mandar Dhage, General Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear PArth,

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving positive feedback following your stay at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we hope to welcome you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been looked after very well with excellent services by Manager Mandar Dhage.
He knows his job and how to look after guests during their stay at hotel .As this is really hard time because of COVID 19 every one is so sacred about their stay but because of Mandar it felt like I am staying at my home ,all basic things have been looked after .
Food choice is excellent and taste is amazing.
Through out I was really happy staying at hotel park grand .

I wish him all the best for his future .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Park grand london Heathrow great west road hounslow from 7th May till 18th may . I found the staff to be really polite and level of service was excellent , not to forget about the great delicious food . Keep up the great the work team.

1  Thank 625harmeets

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had to hotel quarantine and was allotted this one , I have more than positive things to say , the room is really clean , service is very quick and I haven’t got any chance to complain or not satisfied.
Hotel manager Mandar makes you feel so comfortable and at home .
I was nervous about the whole quarantine thing , but to be honest this hotel is much more than what I expected .
The food is awesome specially I haven’t eaten vegetarian food of this quality anywhere . The food is one of the best features of this hotel .
Thank you to team park grand .
Stay safe !

1  Thank rdV6613FT

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had to hotel quarantine stay with my 8 months baby and husband, Manager Mandhar and also at reception Monica .other staff at reception were very helpful including all room service staff quick service Kichen staff was very helpful for my baby food and also for us. Manager Mandhar was also very helpful and he called us to make sure if we are alright and needed anything . when my baby formula milk was over and urgently need he personally managed to bring for my baby formula milk. I had prompt service for whatever I needed. Very freindly and welcoming staff. Special thanks to Mandhar making our stay very comfortable with my baby.

Trip type: Travelled with family