The Lensbury
The Park Hotel(Teddington)
US$73
Travelodge London Teddington(Teddington)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$31
Travelodge
Bushy Park Lodge(Teddington)
US$112
Agoda.com
The Alexander Pope(Twickenham)(Great Value!)
US$144
Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel(Twickenham)(Great Value!)
US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
US$95
The Lion Gate Mews​(East Molesey)
US$157
US$123
US$113
US$94
Middle Cottage(Teddington)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe rivertennis courtsswimming poolsports facilitiessports clubgreat facilitiesleisure facilitiesbeautiful groundsteddington lockhealth clubsuperior roomrugby teamsingle roomstayed for two nightsmain restaurantthird floorhotel guests
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have stayed at many conference centres that offer in house accommodation and most were quite satisfactory. The Lensbury however is a cut above most and is more of a very good hotel and conference centre and leisure facilities. In marrying the two the Lensbury has not compromised it's conference facilities. Staff were excellent and would not have been out of place at a 5 star hotel. Rooms were good although mattress was a little too firm but a matter of taste. Breakfast is served in the conservatory and adjoining dining area with views of the lock.
The icing on the cake is the complimentary shuttle to and from the station and the overall conference and stay package is very good value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ianoona
kathyslambert, Sales Coordinator at The Lensbury, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Lensbury recently. Please tell your friends and colleagues about us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Small room. Standard sized double bed which is a big tight for 2 Creaking floorboards and we were on 2nd floor so tip toed around as conscious of people below. Swimming pool is in a separate building around 100m (maybe less) from the main building. Partner had to pop out of the hotel late night and couldn't get out as needed exit card which she hadn't been given. Had to ring reception from the exit gate in order to be let out. We stay up in the area a few times a year but don't think i'd stay at Lensbury again. Sorry

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at The Lensbury. Our standard double bedrooms have standard double beds, but the superior and executive bedrooms do have queen and king sized beds which might be worth booking another time if you prefer a bit more room The exit barrier for the car park is necessary to prevent the general public and those with no business at The Lensbury, using our car parks. We do issue the exit code to all guests and residents as they leave the building, but this must have been missed as it was late at night. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I do hope you will be back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I am also a member.

Excellent mothers day lunch in the main restaurant. Lovely roast beef and as much as you could want. Best roast potatoes around.

Top class service and very relaxed. A good treat for whole family.

Stuffed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
kathyslambert, Sales Coordinator at The Lensbury, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your kind comments about The Lensbury following your recent visit. I am delighted to hear the Mothers Day lunch was a success and served as a real treat for the family.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a conference at the hotel. Everything was as you would expect but the highlight for me was the very comfortable bed. It was small though. There would not be too much space if shared by two. It struck me as a good business venue but not somewhere for a romantic weekend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nicholas B

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at The Lensbury. I am glad you found it to be comfortable particularly for one guest on their own. I appreciate that our double rooms have just standard sized double beds and many people are used to queen and king sized beds nowadays so they may seem small for two people to share. We do have superior, executive and deluxe rooms which have larger beds, so if you were going to stay at Lensbury for a leisure break, I recommend paying a little more for a larger bed.

I do hope you will be back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a mainly positive stay. The staff are very helpful and the hotel is very nice. We upgraded to a superior room as I heard the standard rooms were small. The superior was still on the small side but well laid out. We were allocated a room just above reception which was easy to access. Only problem was we heard trolleys being moved outside and the door way for the stairwell being slammed all night which kept me up at night. The faciltys were great, however the pool is very busy in the afternoon due to kids classes. apart from the lack of sleep a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
kathyslambert, Sales Coordinator at The Lensbury, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be helpful and the hotel very nice.

I am sorry about the noise from trolleys and slamming doors outside your room all night. I will mention it to our staff to see if there is anything that can be done and if you stay another time, we will try to allocate a room in one of the quieter side wings of the hotel.

Thank you for your feedback.